How to make good, cheap, spironolactone cream

CCS

Reaction score
that depends on what percentage of the AR's spironolactone blocks. I think testosterone is still and issue.

G

Felk said:
JayMan said:
college,

what about eventually combining RU daily with Dutas 0.5 mg per day? Would that achieve close to 100% DHT inhibition and take care of the testosterone and other androgens?

what other androgens does RU block besides test and DHT? are there exact numbers on how much RU blocks?

thanks

JayMan, I think once you're on dutasteride and some sort of AA i don't think you need to worry about DHT/androgens anymore!

Remember, taking out androgens is only one part of fighting baldness. The most successful approach will always be addressing it from different angles.

what are the other issues? regrowing with cp and minoxidil etc?

if we're talking about simply stopping the balding process, what else is there besides AA and DHT blockers?

Felk

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Felk said:
JayMan said:
college,

what about eventually combining RU daily with Dutas 0.5 mg per day? Would that achieve close to 100% DHT inhibition and take care of the testosterone and other androgens?

what other androgens does RU block besides test and DHT? are there exact numbers on how much RU blocks?

thanks

JayMan, I think once you're on dutasteride and some sort of AA i don't think you need to worry about DHT/androgens anymore!

Remember, taking out androgens is only one part of fighting baldness. The most successful approach will always be addressing it from different angles.

what are the other issues? regrowing with cp and minoxidil etc?

if we're talking about simply stopping the balding process, what else is there besides AA and DHT blockers?

Simply stopping the balding process, yes that's true. Castration after all was concluded to stop hair loss, but not regrow any more hair.

Dr Proctor for example believes the "auto-immune" component to be the biggest factor in balding. He once advised me "an antiandrogen is useful, but certainly not necessary" though I believe his remedies are targeted more at regrowing hair, not simply maintaining.

Growth stimulants such as cps, minoxidil, NANO, phenytoin, etc are all useful. Conveniently Dr P's proxiphen contains all of those :)

CCS

Reaction score
my grafts are getting so dense now I don't think I can effectively apply proxiphen, so i'm not going to buy it. i might add a little ppg and oleic acid to my prox-n, though.

Felk

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
my grafts are getting so dense now I don't think I can effectively apply proxiphen, so i'm not going to buy it. i might add a little ppg and oleic acid to my prox-n, though.

You're already using minoxidil and prox-n, so if you add some phenytoin tabs to your minoxidil you'll achieve something similar anyway :)

Apparently Dr P considers phenytoin to be a growth stimulant similar to minoxidil in effectiveness.

I recently saw an oral user of the stuff, who had a huge head of hair, and even hair growing between his eyebrows and side hairline!

CCS

Reaction score
have you figured out where to buy it? I'm not worried about customs.

G

Felk said:
Simply stopping the balding process, yes that's true. Castration after all was concluded to stop hair loss, but not regrow any more hair

Well thats what I want hehe. If I could stop balding right now I'd be elated so I'm on dutasteride to maintain maybe a tiny bit of regrowth, maybe i will add spironolactone later on if necessary, and hopefully some RU too later on to block more androgens?