How Would You React If It Happened...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
True. Sad but true.

To be honest, I have to disagree. Most of the guys here would be fine around women - if they try - but they simply get rejected for their hair. Have you ever been on a date that went well and then been turned down for any kind of relationship because of your hair? That's what guys on this forum are dealing with. A life in which one can actually go on dates and pursue a relationship, just like others in their age group...is that a sense of entitlement and unrealistic expectations?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I have to disagree. Most of the guys here would be fine around women - if they try - but they simply get rejected for their hair. Have you ever been on a date that went well and then been turned down for any kind of relationship because of your hair? That's what guys on this forum are dealing with. A life in which one can actually go on dates and pursue a relationship, just like others in their age group...is that a sense of entitlement and unrealistic expectations?
We were talking about the guys who complain about it too much. I will never get a date with Pamela Anderson but its not because i am bald its because i am not her type at all! If you are hitting on girls that are out of your league or simply don't fancy you then you are going to be on a loser to start with. If you want to pursue a relationship you have to be realistic you wont even be able to converse with somebody who you have little in common with.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think most of the guys here could get a relationship if they tried but what they actually seem to want is sex on tap with many different women, and believe they would have it were it not for hairloss. This is due to their lack of perspective/maturity.

You’re in a tough spot because you’re a minority so your realistic pool of women is small to begin with. And with (rightly) toughened immigration rules, importing a wife from your ancestral home is more difficult now.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most of the guys here could get a relationship if they tried but what they actually seem to want is sex on tap with many different women, and believe they would have it were it not for hairloss. This is due to their lack of perspective/maturity.

You’re in a tough spot because you’re a minority so your realistic pool of women is small to begin with. And with (rightly) toughened immigration rules, importing a wife from your ancestral home is more difficult now.
I think most people want that if they never had it.

Most modern adults go through a spell of sleeping around - its almost a rite of passage.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of the guys complaining on this forum would have been awkward around women with or without hair. Plus many have unrealistic expectations and/or a sense of entitlement.
I'm entitled but because I'm good-looking

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Obviously we'll all be over the moon, but would you run outside in the streets and celebrat

I would start cheating on your mom with somebody half her age.