Humiliation

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
UC, what city and state do you live in? I would not be surprised if you live in Stepford, Connecticut. I heard those Stepford wives have no tolerance for bald men.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't really see how location is really all that relevant since people find baldness offensive pretty much everywhere, right? If there were some magical place where people don't think negatively of bald people then I would take the next flight and solve all my problems. But knowing my luck it would probably be some island full of fat ugly chicks or even worse, wild trannys.
P.S. Have I been demoted or what? I am supposed to have three bubbles, not two.......Casiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I don't really see how location is really all that relevant since people find baldness offensive pretty much everywhere, right? If there were some magical place where people don't think negatively of bald people then I would take the next flight and solve all my problems. But knowing my luck it would probably be some island full of fat ugly chicks or even worse, wild trannys.
P.S. Have I been demoted or what? I am supposed to have three bubbles, not two.......Casiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?
Sorry but not were I live. Nobody cares if you are bald. But being obese, that is another story.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cant find the post but someone had mentioned that the could easily get very hot girls prior to hair loss but now those girls would not even look at them... also that the girls that they wouldnt even consider think they are too good for them.... i can defo relate to this, i mean i remember meeting a few guys from uni last year and there were some girls with them and i remember these girls were crazy about me at uni but now they wouldnt even look at me and had this stuck up atitude going on... i still wouldnt go for them but the fact that they thought they were better than me because of my hair loss - makes me really angry :nono:

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If there were some magical place where people don't think negatively of bald people then I would take the next flight and solve all my problems. But knowing my luck it would probably be some island full of fat ugly chicks or even worse, wild trannys.

It's called Poland. I don't know why but there is a huuuge percentage of guys in their early 20s with significant hair loss there. I had plenty of friends my age when I lived there who were nw5s and all of them had hot girlfriends. Women there care about education and being a decent guy.

However I notice the same thing back here in the city. Almost everyday I see a completely bald guy (in his 20s) on the subway with a hot girlfriend who is all over him.

So I'm convinced it's more about confidence than hair. Unfortunately I don't have the confidence these guys have and so the only time I approach women is when I'm completely drunk and we all know how well that works :blush: . Sure there are plenty of women who want a guy with a full head of hair, a tall guy, a rich guy etc but there are plenty of decent women out there too. I see them everyday with some other guy that could have been me. I guess the key in the women department is to learn to shrug off rejection because if you ask out 10 girls one of them is bound to be interested (unless of course you also have unrealistic standards). Now if only I could do that :sobbing:

Maybe it's time to give those self help books a go. :dunno:

Obsidian

Reaction score
I agree, just recently I made contact with a girl who used to be crazy about me back then and she is dating a kid I knew back in high school. He is my age and NW3 diffuse and has a BAD head shape for going bald (think Stephen Dorff forehead) and he managed to bag her (Like anything you regret not dating her because they grew into a hot woman). Yet she has to see something in him besides that to date him.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does the size of ones forehead got to do with ones headshape? Shape and size, bit different things huh?

Obsidian

Reaction score
ghg said:
What does the size of ones forehead got to do with ones headshape? Shape and size, bit different things huh?

Yeah you're right, my bad. :whistle: