I did all the right things but I was just 'the bald one'

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The OP's instance still stands as a strong example to me of how perfecting your "game" is not enough to outweigh the stigma of baldness. Especially if you don't suit the look, you will be nothing more than an amusing novelty to the normal kind.

Technical

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
The OP's instance still stands as a strong example to me of how perfecting your "game" is not enough to outweigh the stigma of baldness. Especially if you don't suit the look, you will be nothing more than an amusing novelty to the normal kind.
Yeah, the OP has clearly perfected his game. :whistle:

Are you kidding me? Just because he SAYS he acted in all of these ways, doesn't mean he was perceived in these ways.

Also, we don't know that it's the fact he's bald, he could just be an unattractive man in general, bald or not. Bald may make you look less attractive, but don't lie to yourself by saying you would be attractive with hair. It's really not that drastic. If you have good genetics elsewhere (5'10+, you workout, you have a good job, funny, intelligent, dress well) then being bald is a minor detriment.

If you're short, unattractive, don't workout, and don't have a decent job then it doesn't matter what you do, you won't pickup attractive women. They'll just use the "bald" as a way of describing you because it's the first thing they see, not because it's the reason they don't want you. Adding hair to the picture won't help much at all.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Technical said:
If you're short, unattractive, don't workout, and don't have a decent job then it doesn't matter what you do, you won't pickup attractive women. They'll just use the "bald" as a way of describing you because it's the first thing they see, not because it's the reason they don't want you. Adding hair to the picture won't help much at all.

HPM's case proves otherwise. If you have live in a £200,000 house in fife and mum buys legs lifts and wigs for you im afraid this argument is overruled

Nothing makes a woman think come f*** me like a jobless wig on a pair of stilts

barcafan

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Yeah well you DO suit the look. You're in the top 2% of guys that totally suit the look. Bet your wife doesn't even like photos of you with hair. Tell me I'm wrong

UCman was quite the handsome devil when he was a youngster, i guess thats why he feels so upset about his baldness. he had his time i guess. how many girls did you tap in your hair days ucman, new one every weekend?

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
UCman is just plain narcissistic. I bet he has his hairy pictures hainging on a wall next to his bed so it's the last sight when he goes to sleep.

It is pathetic how a grown man despite having a successful career, a lovely wife(that he cheated on...), being tall and handsome moans about his only flaw and let's it take over his life. He didn't even lose it that early, he had his hairy days of being a pretty boy that fucks the prettiest girls.

Some of us losers here take it way better despite not having even half of what he has in life.

Technical

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Technical said:

HPM's case proves otherwise. If you have live in a £200,000 house in fife and mum buys legs lifts and wigs for you im afraid this argument is overruled

Nothing makes a woman think come f*ck me like a jobless wig on a pair of stilts
I would try and retort but your post was useless drivel that made literally no sense.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

Some of the others will understand, and it wasnt aimed at you anyway, I was just quoting you for reference, however I was amused by your lack of hesitation to be offensive!

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
UCman is just plain narcissistic. I bet he has his hairy pictures hainging on a wall next to his bed so it's the last sight when he goes to sleep.

It is pathetic how a grown man despite having a successful career, a lovely wife(that he cheated on...), being tall and handsome moans about his only flaw and let's it take over his life. He didn't even lose it that early, he had his hairy days of being a pretty boy that fucks the prettiest girls.

Some of us losers here take it way better despite not having even half of what he has in life.
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=47461&p=452777&hilit=kissed+tranny#p452777

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
That's why less attractive people need to use a different approach

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Shma said:
LooseItAll said:

No doubt your favorite topic of all time, hell just look at your sig. I was on a hiatus with my lady at that time so technically I wasn't cheating. Although there were a few times earlier in our relationship when I did, and trust me I've paid for it. But I've been faithful to her for a over a decade now and have declined a couple of offers because I never want to feel like that and make my wife feel like that ever again. But what evs man, it just goes to show that I get out there and live life instead of hiding away behind drawn curtains. I don't take what I have for granted but I feel like I should be entitled to mourn my own hairloss like everyone else. How's your long term relationship going? How's raising your kids going? How's dealing with being an nw5 going? Oh, you don't know because you don't have those things? Then don't tread on your moral high ground casting judgement on me without living my life you a**h**.

....and senior status has been obtained Beotch . Pathetic, I know. But FU anyway :finger2:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Shma said:
LooseItAll said:

No doubt your favorite topic of all time, hell just look at your sig. I was on a hiatus with my lady at that time so technically I wasn't cheating. Although there were a few times earlier in our relationship when I did, and trust me I've paid for it. But I've been faithful to her for a over a decade now and have declined a couple of offers because I never want to feel like that and make my wife feel like that ever again. But what evs man, it just goes to show that I get out there and live life instead of hiding away behind drawn curtains. I don't take what I have for granted but I feel like I should be entitled to mourn my own hairloss like everyone else. How's your long term relationship going? How's raising your kids going? How's dealing with being an nw5 going? Oh, you don't know because you don't have those things? Then don't tread on your moral high ground casting judgement on me without living my life you a**hole.

....and senior status has been obtained Beotch . Pathetic, I know. But FU anyway :finger2:
Where those insults adressed to me?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You, loose it all.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF type of chicks is everyone thinking of picking up here? I mean if you really want to be in a relationship, then most chicks will be able to see past your hair. From personal experience, you won't have a successful relationship solely based on ones looks, be it Norwood -10 or Norwood 7. You have to connect on a deeper level to have successful relationships. Most girls that I know definitely look a lot of a man's characteristics and thoughts, not just their physical traits and characteristics. Also this 'game' crap pisses me off so much. Someone with 'game' is annoying more than anything. It's also so superficial, you don't pick up chicks by banging out jokes every second or so.

Patrickbateman

Reaction score
Dude i know the feeling. Everyone just doesn't understand losing hair at a young age. Going swimming was just a nightmare as you could see straight through to my scalp. I couldn't enjoy water sports or the lake. It was pure torture honestly.