I dont feel reivita is that good...

Jm0311

Reaction score
Would you guys get some Revivogen Shampoo/Conditioner/Spray. or?....

what cleans your scalp good?

Jm0311

Reaction score
i was looking into getting NANO shampoo but is that for diffuse thinners??? only my front is thinning i dont need anything that will mess with the rest of my head.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
I second it!

straight-jacket.gif

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to harsh on the guy, but the revita makes my hair feel and look much nicer than the nizoral. I'm alternating with the NANO shampoo. I also use nioxin conditioner, because my wife bought it for herself and it makes my hair thick looking and shiny. I know nioxin doesn't do anything else, but it does have a nice cosmetic effect for me.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
seriously youve been here this long and you have almost 700 posts and it seems as though you have learned nothing.

it is as though.....

barcafan

Reaction score
I have a feeling this guy is Helpme007's brother or something...

I agree he's a bit weird / crazy.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hah...well this is a forum for help so if you dont like what i have to say then dont respond to my messages...most of the time i am venting on here. by asking for more updated opinions on how peoples regime is going. Yes i have learned alot. but i still want to learn more. so again if you dont like what i am posting. dont respond or read it if you dont like it.

barcafan

Reaction score
But theres a difference between genuinely venting + asking for help and REPEATING THE SAME f*****g QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER (annoying, isnt it) AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Whilst getting the EXACT *SAME* answer OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. How often do we have to tell you that finasteride wont make your dick limp (Not that you use it anyway) nor give you b**ch tits?

But you can choose to disregard all the advice given to you and continue on going bald while wasting your time with emu oil and revivogen. All the best.

Jm0311

Reaction score
barcafan said:
But you can choose to disregard all the advice given to you and continue on going bald while wasting your time with emu oil and revivogen. All the best.

No disregarding of advice is going on. I have taken many senior poster advices in that werent smart asses. mostly Cassin, Bryan, Jayman, Libertine to name a few

Jm0311

Reaction score
barcafan said:
wasting your time with emu oil and revivogen. All the best.

I dont think it is a waste of time with emu oil and revivogen. Many people use these products either with finasteride or without and have had decent results. granted some use others in their regime as well. but if someone is looking for a topical only regime obviously those will be very good to have including some spironolactone

barcafan

Reaction score
You ONLY go with a topical only regime (IF you're serious about keeping your hair) If you had no sucess on finasteride NOR dutasteride. And im guessing 99% of people here ARE serious becuase they're on these forums anyway.

Jm0311

Reaction score
barcafan said:
You ONLY go with a topical only regime (IF you're serious about keeping your hair) If you had no sucess on finasteride NOR dutasteride.

Not true