I dont want to live anymore

CCS

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
What do you think about that, CCS?

there are some very pretty mexican women in my complex. I want to learn spanish to hit on them in their native language. I just don't want a welfare state. Asside from how some of them vote, I welcome them to come across. Mexicans are some of the only people I know who still have picnics at the park. All my white friends prefer to go to bars. I much prefer the mexican culture, just not the strict prolife stance or the welfare aspects. I bet many of them don't even believe in welfare, so I'm not labeling.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
DoctorHouse said:
What do you think about that, CCS?

there are some very pretty mexican women in my complex. I want to learn spanish to hit on them in their native language. I just don't want a welfare state. Asside from how some of them vote, I welcome them to come across. Mexicans are some of the only people I know who still have picnics at the park. All my white friends prefer to go to bars. I much prefer the mexican culture, just not the strict prolife stance or the welfare aspects. I bet many of them don't even believe in welfare, so I'm not labeling.
Thanks for answering my question so brilliantly as you usually do. :whistle:

Dan_NW2

Reaction score
HairDont said:
You are the type of guy that I hope becomes a NW7 sooner than later.
Your attitiude is so self serving it is sickening.
Enjoy the balding process, it couldn't be happening to a better more deserving guy.

Ouch! lol. Wait til he gets into the corporate world and soon finds out that its "just like high school" all over again. The pretties grouping with the pretties, the handsomes grouping with the handsomes, trying to get at the pretties. And the baldies, well we all stick together waiting for whats left! LOL LOL hahaha.......Welcome son!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Norwood 2 is far from bald but that doesn't make what you said about real life any less true. But the OP attitude sums up the feelings of dread and despair that accompany going bald. I suppose it is true when they say that many bald men are bitter. I know I can't deny the accusation.