I feel sorry for my brother...

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for your brother man. If he is the kind of person who doesn't give a sh*t about hair loss that's AWESOME! I wish I could be like that sometimes. I have a younger brother who is also losing hair rapidly but doesn't let it impact his life. He has had 2 major surgeries to remove tumour from his body and whenever I bring up the topic of hair loss he just shakes his head at me in disgust and comments about how I don't know what a "real" physical problem is.

Let your brother be happy the way he is man. Obviously the smoking part you should be concerned about. But be proud of him for not letting hair loss destroy his life! At least he is not thinking about it like some of us 24/7 and doesn't waste countless hours searching for hopeless, short term remedies. Let him be happy.

Viper

GrowHairGrow! said:
Anyone else feeling sorry for someone who's losing their hair? I feel really sorry for my twin brother, he's in the same boat as me but doesn't use any meds (don't know why, I have said what I'm using so he knows treatments exist). He doesn't do anything, he just keeps growing his hair and thinks it looks cool. It looks f****ing horrible imo, the thinning strands grown long... parting in the middle when your hair is thinning, f****ing genius. and I know how sensitive he is about it so I won't mention how bad it really looks. He tries to hide that losing his hair doesn't affect him but I know it does, maybe even more than it does bother me. That f****r has even started smoking during the last 2 years, yeah that will do verryyy good for your hair. He doesn't want to talk about anything hair related and tries to ignore the issue completely. Anyone else with the same kind of feelings?

The other thing is my father, he's not bald yet but balding rapidly at 60. Anyway, every time I watch footie at home he calls the bald players baldies all the time. G**d*** that does my head in. I'm like, what the f*** are you on about, don't you know I'm balding too. Are you gonna call me a motherfucking baldie too from now on? Why do you have to mention it every time the bald guy touches the ball? You don't say that hairy guy has the ball either. Nice little rant again, sorry :lol: