I Got Hair Tattoo To Cure My Baldness

TysonStano

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of scalp micropigmentation or hair tattoo? I got it done just a few months ago and it changed my life and I wanted to let anyone else who is suffering like I was know about it because it isn't a very well known treatment.
Basically I knew my options were limited and I didn't want to get a transplant because the scars are awful and within years I'd lose more hair so it wasn't an option for me. I tried Rogaine with no luck and then hit the internet in hopes to find a solution that would work without side effects.
I was thinning on top a lot to the point so I shaved my hair down everyday and I literally would wear a hat to bed every night because I was so insecure about it.
Then I came across this hair tattoo treatment, basically they tattoo thousands of tiny dots to make it look like a hair follicle and you end up looking like you have a full head of hair. The ink they use is made for this so it doesn't fade or any of that bad stuff over time.
I personally shave my hair once a week now and keep it short to make it look best and so you cant see the difference where i have hair and tattoo, but it completely changed my life and looks so good.
People who are thinning can also get it to make the hair look fuller, but I'll leave the website to the place I went to Hair Tattoo Clinic if you're in Sydney I would definitely recommend them!
I've left a before and after so you guys can see the difference. By far the cheapest option for a permanent solution, around the 2-4k mark depending, and theres no down time as well, I had 3 sessions but after 1 session there was a massive difference to and I no longer looked bald.
Hope I've help someone out!

Attachments

• tyson.jpg
    tyson.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,843

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of scalp micropigmentation or hair tattoo? I got it done just a few months ago and it changed my life and I wanted to let anyone else who is suffering like I was know about it because it isn't a very well known treatment.
Basically I knew my options were limited and I didn't want to get a transplant because the scars are awful and within years I'd lose more hair so it wasn't an option for me. I tried Rogaine with no luck and then hit the internet in hopes to find a solution that would work without side effects.
I was thinning on top a lot to the point so I shaved my hair down everyday and I literally would wear a hat to bed every night because I was so insecure about it.
Then I came across this hair tattoo treatment, basically they tattoo thousands of tiny dots to make it look like a hair follicle and you end up looking like you have a full head of hair. The ink they use is made for this so it doesn't fade or any of that bad stuff over time.
I personally shave my hair once a week now and keep it short to make it look best and so you cant see the difference where i have hair and tattoo, but it completely changed my life and looks so good.
People who are thinning can also get it to make the hair look fuller, but I'll leave the website to the place I went to Hair Tattoo Clinic if you're in Sydney I would definitely recommend them!
I've left a before and after so you guys can see the difference. By far the cheapest option for a permanent solution, around the 2-4k mark depending, and theres no down time as well, I had 3 sessions but after 1 session there was a massive difference to and I no longer looked bald.
Hope I've help someone out!

f*** yeah bro. you CURED your baldness!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
your pics are actually the reason why i wont do this

you look like a smurf half breed

if this is actually a real person, no offence. but i gotta be honest.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
TAT.png

either this is an ad for a company which has basically destroyed it with this stupid advert

or you a dude who got fucked over

look at the f*****g contrast between your real hair and that blue ink theyve covered you with

your telling me no one is giving you funny looks?

hope you can get rid of it mate

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your pics are actually the reason why i wont do this

you look like a smurf half breed

if this is actually a real person, no offence. but i gotta be honest.

A smurf half breed? OK, many an alien, of an XFiles poster.

Really, I couldn't tell. Just needed a little blue and orange mixed in!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 50440

either this is an ad for a company which has basically destroyed it with this stupid advert

or you a dude who got fucked over

look at the f*****g contrast between your real hair and that blue ink theyve covered you with

your telling me no one is giving you funny looks?

hope you can get rid of it mate

It's not that bad.

If you painted a globe on his head, a few continents, and oceans... who knows?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks too unnatural to be honest, way too dense, probably why the picture isn't zoomed in more than it is. Also, since it already looks unnatural now, it will probably look really bad over time as the color changes/fades.

Also what are you going to do when you get old and the back/sides are gray and the top of your head is still black? Not to mention some people lose density in their donor area when they get old, so you'll have a solid black top and thin grey sides and back. SMP can look good sometimes imo but it's rare, too many problems. On most people their scalp is still shiny as hell too and it looks dumb.

I'd be interested to see a SMP with lower density combined with an FUE, I think that would look much better than SMP alone.

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've decided that I'm going to have SMP after consulting with several clinics. However, I have culled through so many that have no idea between concepts like trichopigmentation and SMP. Also they all showed me the hair line they would give me that might work on a 16 year old, but seeing as I am 50, I just walked out! I definitely want a receding, soft hairline.
I'm going for a very light, feathered look. I'll post up picks once it's done in my other thread. The main reason I'm doing this is to help camouflage my hair transplant donor scars. I may also have FUE in the donor area with beard donor hair later on down the track if I feel it needs it.
Kind regards,
Oncall.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like a clown. Tattoos fade in time, holy sh*t you're an idiot. With it being on the top of your f*****g head, mix that with the sun and time. Wtf were you thinking? Holy sh*t this is retarded hahahahaha!!

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just never saw the point in micropigmentation. I mean you still have to shave your head every day, even more so after you get it so that the horseshoe does not become longer than the.... umm ......ink. I mean what is the point in getting a tattoo to create the illusion of having stubble? At that point wouldn't it be easier to just bic down the horseshoe and go for the sly look? Could someone explain the appeal of this to me?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just never saw the point in micropigmentation. I mean you still have to shave your head every day, even more so after you get it so that the horseshoe does not become longer than the.... umm ......ink. I mean what is the point in getting a tattoo to create the illusion of having stubble? At that point wouldn't it be easier to just bic down the horseshoe and go for the sly look? Could someone explain the appeal of this to me?

The appeal is solely in the illusion that you are shaving by choice, still have a perfect hairline and aren't actually balding.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP should be banned, its just a company trying to advertise their services. If you drag the image into google image search you will see that exact pic has been around since 2013 whereas they say they only got it done a few months ago.

Bloopy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen really good photos of this smp procedure but heard they can photoshop the photos to make them look better. I've been wanting to do the smp for years but live in Milwaukee and have to travel to Chicago to do it. I think the lighter shade is the way to go cause then you can always get it darker later if you like.