I have not been on propecia in over 2 months.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If you were an NW5 CCs, then they wouldn't even bother trying to lure you in.

To get citizenship, they don't care how much hair you have. In fact, if I was a NW7, they would probably think they would have more control over me. Some women specifically target less attractive men because they know they will have more power over him.

Me, I flex my abs and act like I know I can at least do decent. If a woman does not want to sleep with a man, she knows a less attractive looking guy might be so desperate he'd be happy just to look at her across the dinner table, where as I'd walk away and go for a different woman.

CCS

Reaction score
qball01 said:
cuebald said:
Some say that the blonde kid who played Draco in the Harry Potter films has grown up and is now receding.
Here's what the ladies think

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5 ... 886&v=wall

"The end is nigh, for beloved hottie/actor Tom Felton is going BALD."

"Lauren Smith noooooo D':
Chloe Pellatt oh hell no plzz noooo
Lia Mei S. Sing WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FOR ALL GODS AND GODESSES SAKES!"

Yeah, the shaved look will really score all the hotties. Shave it off and hit the gym (you will still repulse most women but still, those people at Sly need to feel better about themselves somehow)
You can tell just what male pattern baldness does when you see girls' reactions when they see that a very good looking guy (one they all fancied) has gone bald. Their reactions would be the same if he had just slept with a sheep. Complete revulsion.

OMG! A handful of ugly, immature teenage GIRLS make negative comments about some skinny punk rock looking kid going bald and that means that all women HATE bald men and are completely repulsed by them! OHHH NOOOOO What are we going to do?!?!

you do an awesome job at drawing useless conclusions (all bald men are repulsive, even if they shave their heads) from completely irrelevant premises (some young, dumb teeny boppers are upset that Draco Malfoy's hairline is receeding).

Happy New Year! Enjoy another year of making yourself miserable over something you can't control. Its certainly done wonders for forum favourites like hatprisonrapist and UCMAN.

I agree. From an internet poll, you don't know who is posting. It could be a woman who is insecure about herself and wants to put down a group of men to make herself feel more attractive. Or it could be a guy who wants to make his competition feel inadequate. Obviously it depends on the bald guy.

If I ask out a 19 year old, she will think the tiny wrinkles near my eyes are gross, no matter how much muscle I have. If I ask out a 25 year old, she is used to seeing her own in the mirror. She is past the initial shock, and would not care about that nearly as much as she'd be looking for muscle size. I'm sure the same is true of teenagers. Teenagers judge baldness worse than adult women do because the appearant age gap is bigger. If you are 19 and NW5, I bet your skin is still very smooth and you can still date 19 year olds, just maybe not as hot of 19 year olds. I look at the picture on my driver's license from when I was much younger, and my face looks a lot younger in it, even before I got hair grafts. And I had lost a lot of hair by then, since that was right before I got on propecia.

CCS

Reaction score
Well the topical route really works. That or getting back on finasteride really works. My hair is looking thicker again in just one month, after being off finasteride for over two months. I have been using rogaine foam, daily nizoral shampoo, and copper peptides too, though. I just recently upgraded to liquid minoxidil.

My plan is to use nizoral every other day, nizoral foam on the off days, liquid minoxidil with RU in the morning, and tricomin at night. I bet that regimen would be super strong. I'll also get aminexil when I can afford it, and do a cycle of it.

My scalp is tolerating these topicals pretty well so far. I'm going to use up the rest of my piroctone olamine, rotated with Nizoral, and then I'll use spironolactone shampoo rotated with the nizoral until my spironolactone pills are gone. Then that is when I'll start the RU. I might even mix spironolactone pills in with the piroctone olamine so I can start those sooner.

CCS

Reaction score
Some ugly women will say all kinds of insults about others to make themselves feel better. Ignore those ones.

As for NW4+, yes, it is a big turn off, regardless of age, but it is not a deal breaker. You can make up for it with a good body or face, I'm sure. I do think that how bad bald is is a matter of taste. Look at a pretty woman with lots of acne. Some guys would look past the acne and see the pretty face beneath. Other guys would only see the zits. You do need to shop around a bit. Some women even go for bald guys because they think they will have more power of you because they think you will be afraid to risk losing them, so watch out.