I just got my Mega-Tek and...

Hoppi

Reaction score
lol, whether you take them or leave them is up to you - we're not trying to sell you Mega-Tek xD

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
Not knocking it Hoppi, just finding out where we are coming from and what all the fuss is about :)

Any reports of side-effects to beware of?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:geq0z0ni]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7uOxlijMfs&feature=related[/youtube:geq0z0ni]

There are lots of youtube videos of mea-tek on youtube. All seems to be from black girls someway... Have not looked at it too much yet, but is this a "season product"? Like a few months on, a few month off etc? Was some youtube peeps commenting that

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey all. just an update...

megat tek is a great thickening conditioner that smells great and leaves ur hair feeling thick but looking very dry. also makes it easier to style. the unfortunate down side is that it does nothing for hair regrowth and actually left my hair feeling quite dry. slowed shedding a little bit.

organic tee tree sls parab free shampoo... makes ur head feel like its burning after a shower. like mint does. did nothing for hair loss and seemed to make shedding a littler worse

okay so what have i been up to and why and i pretty happy right now.

ive been using la science shampoo.. copper peptide complex with apparnetly hormone mimicking peptides.. i also bought the very expensive serum which i have stoped using cause its very expensive.

the serum is £30 . contains some more expensive peptides then the £10 pound shampoo.... The shampoo i have continued to use because it does not require a conditioner and has many benefitial ingredients for hair quality. the serum was a nice mosturising addition but i did not see any regrowth.

so i am still using shampoo as it makes ur hair feel smell and look great. But thats not the exciting part. the thing thats made me come back online to post is an ingredient called " miconazole nitrate " found in anti fungal creams and vagina creams it is in the keto family.

what i do :

la science every day as daily shampoo. keto shampoo once every 3 or 4 days. miconazole nitrate cream before bed sometimes in morning aswell. i apply a small amount on fingers and rub into hair line when hair is still wet but towel dried at little bit.

it appears im regrowing hair AT THE TEMPLES :D :p :D

only been on it for 3 weeks aswell . been on the keto and la science for 2 months.

i use " daktrin foot cream " which contains miconazole. i didnt see the point buying the vagina kind when its the same ingredients altho may switch just for the hell of it after this stuff.... its extremely cheap but very small tube.. however u dont need to apply alot. first thing ive noticed is that i have almost 0 shedding at all.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exiting update, atleast for me, since i started the same foot creame yesterday! :)

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
yeh dude . its amazing how cheap this stuff is aswell. 3 bucks...

cant wait to see results after afew months. some people have been having amazing results.

also i would just like to say that viamins have a minimal effect on hair growth "for me " i was a vitamin junkie gone cold turkey due to obsession and cost. hair has not changed 1 bit. the only vits im jumping back on are:

1 x daily vitamin tablet

15 000 ui of vitamin D because its got alot of benefits

vitamin e for circulation

resveratrol for anti oxidant ant inflamitory and anti viral effects

bullshit:

skull expansion theory

sls,paraban causing male pattern baldness