I just wish I had known earlier!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
of if your mega short like me do the surgery AND wear lifts, (albiet a small 1" one, but still)

if your a super tall bean pole, you could hollow out the soles of your shoes to lose 0.5" of height.

and you can get leg shortening, someone on the MMT forum is 6 3 and he is getting height surgery to go to 6 1.

you're kidding? If you're 6'3 why would you want to be shorter?! doesn't make sense. 6'3 is fine for a man

and 5'10 isn't too tall for a woman. There's some real insanity going on these days. People have more money than sense

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well not really, if I was 6 5 i'd get LS to 6 3, at 6 3 i wouldn't bother.

but maybe he is with a girl at 5 2 and wants him to be shorter.

6 1 is statistically much better than 6 3 for women.

and yeah a women that is 5 10 is waay to tall, she probably wants to date average height men and doesn't like that she is only attracted to tall+ men.

If I was a girl I'd hate to be over 5 8, i've been 5 8 before, as a girl it would be pretty ****.

you don't know what it is like, to be that tall, for a woman.

an example of a 5 10 female having a problem, is she might see a nice looking guy she wants to be with and he is sitting down, but she knows there is a 50% chance he wont be tall enough for her b/c she needs to be with a guy 6 0 +, after LS she can be with guys 5 10+, that opens up her selection significantly and she is more normal, women don't like being close to the male average, they feel like drag queens.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
it's still mad to have such drastic, permanent surgery just to please the person you happen to be with (and may not be with in the future). It's the kind of thing I'd expect barmy hollywood movie stars to do.

If I was with a girl and she wanted me to get height surgery to make myself taller or shorter to complement her better, I'd laugh at her. If she was serious, I'd show her the door. I have too much self respect

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah a women that is 5 10 is waay to tall, she probably wants to date average height men and doesn't like that she is only attracted to tall+ men.

Aren't most supermodels around 5'10 or higher? AND they usually wear high heels.

btw HPM, 70s style platform shoes are back in fashion - why don't you get some of those?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well not really.

and yeah your 4" taller than me, it's different, it's an embarassment being my height, i can not "laugh at her", my confidence has no weighting, because I am too short.

no I believe cat walk models need to be 5 8 or over, and centerfold/magazine models can be any height like 5 2.

but that has nothing to do with mate selection, when women become taller it lessens their dating pool, this is scientifically proven.

honestly if I was 5 7 with a girl who was 5 2, if she woke up the next day 5 10 that would be a problem!

I hardly ever see couples where the woman is 3" taller than the man, that prooves that if a girl is 5 10, she can only date 30% of men in the room, much better is 5 4, where she can date 70% of men in the room.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
it's still mad to have such drastic, permanent surgery just to please the person you happen to be with (and may not be with in the future). It's the kind of thing I'd expect barmy hollywood movie stars to do.

If I was with a girl and she wanted me to get height surgery to make myself taller or shorter to complement her better, I'd laugh at her. If she was serious, I'd show her the door. I have too much self respect

Exactly dude couldnt of said it better.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Leg shortening surgery? WTF is this ****? SHORTENING YOUR LEGS because a girl "wants you shorter". Is this real life? I wouldn't want to be a millimeter under 6' 3, in fact if I could be even taller I would be. You care way too much about what women think or want HPM.

5' 10 is not too tall for a woman either. How tall on average are your supermodels again? My ex was 6' 1. That was tall, and she still didn't look disproportionate or was ever bothered about her height.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Could of? Really? Please tell me you're not a native English speaker.

Dude you got what i was trying to say i missed out one f by accident...if you have nothing to say then say nothing at all and stop trying to start ****.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
No I don't care, but I can see the viewpoint of being shorter for a really tall guy.

I wouldn't do it myself, but I can see why some men would.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I really can't. As long as it's not a structural issue that affects someone's posture/spine or something, making yourself shorter by undergoing such extreme measures is insanity.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just beat The Walking Dead video game and the man from the couple appearing in the third episode is shorter than his girlfriend. Is it reassuring? Sorry but those height talks on a hair loss forum are starting to irritate me, maybe because I'm 6 feet 3 and will never know what it's like to be short.

Dat ending man, dat ending.

:sobbing:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah, I cried too Irish :p. For the Walking Dead game ending AND DannyBoyy's grammar mistake.

Lmao no ones perfect...funny thing is i thought you ment i spelled "off" wrong even though that is still wrong in the context i was saying it in.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
im surprised to hear you even went to one.

ha ha sorry, i just can't miss an opportunity like this. :whaasup:

Just so you know i didnt go to one i went to a skool not a school ;)

ctulhu

Reaction score
Just my two cents. I'm 5'4'' or 162cm and balding and I've spent 3 of the last 4 years in relationships, the last one being with a girl that was 5'7''. I've also had a girl who was close to 5'10'' who was into me, we made out a bit at some point. I've also been hit on quite regularily over the years. I won't lie, not often but it does happen. It does bother me often, but whenever I truly don't care about it things go really well on their own.

B

bald=dead

Just my two cents. I'm 5'4'' or 162cm and balding and I've spent 3 of the last 4 years in relationships, the last one being with a girl that was 5'7''. I've also had a girl who was close to 5'10'' who was into me, we made out a bit at some point. I've also been hit on quite regularily over the years. I won't lie, not often but it does happen. It does bother me often, but whenever I truly don't care about it things go really well on their own.

at what Norwood are you?

if your above 2 then you lie