i learned something new (not only about hair)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug nobody talks to you because your shy and negative attitude makes you unnaproachable. If you were fun and outgoing and willing to be freindly it would be a different story. Unfortunatly you dont have the confidence or charisma to make yourself attractive to people. (and I dont mean sexually attractive I mean socially attractive).

Bald dave Robbie Williams is a closet homosexual thats the cause of his problems.

G

@JayB again, i dont have something against you.

but im not helpme007. you seem to like him, dont you? you want him back. maybe try it with someone else. :lol:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neo1234 said:

but im not helpme007. you seem to like him, dont you? you want him back. maybe try it with someone else. :lol:
well im still not convinced but at least your posts are better than what they used to be helpme. Hehe

G

JayB said:
neo1234 said:

well im still not convinced but at least your posts are better than what they used to be helpme. Hehe

well, thank you that you think my posts are at least better than helpme's. though it doesnt mean much since helpme was an idiot.

im not him...

G

You, know JayB, i wouldnt mind you suspecting me beeing someone else. its ok...since its funny. but due to that helpme007 humiliated others and beeing banned i dont want to be messed with him. you understand? so please let me just post here and we are fine. you are a cool guy and i am too , i hope. i just like posting here and sharing ideas.

good luck to you and your life!

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
? I'm a nice guy, the Nice Guy, the kind of person that respects a butterfly
No, you're a dick who makes a**hole posts. If you wrote nice comments on here than people would like you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He is a nice guy, just seriously depressed.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I realized that the more I show respect to others the less depressed I am. I always enjoy a good workout at the gym and I party away my weekend like no tomorrow.

Of course I got depressed over my thinning hair from time to time, but knowing that I am doing all I can do (Big 3 + SE) to minimize it, I dont go too hard on myself.

"life is a biatch, so pimp it and f*** it", once in a while, that attitude did help. :D