I Made A Big Mistake. Can Someone Help Me With A Game Plan?

What is my situation?

• I messed up completely

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I messed up but can be saved

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I selected best of bad options

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I made optimal decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You went to a doctor who had previously had his medical license revoked for literally proclaiming he was the second coming of Christ. Not that I don't feel sorry for you, but you don't exactly have the knack for surgeon selection or basic research and comprehension.

Hey if anything your constant public reminders are helping people stay away from such an idiot. It fulfills my goal so have at it, slay me with some more comments lol.

Want those surgeons specifically to lose it all.

Is it a must that people should get a transplant? If any diffuse thinners wanted a transplant what would you tell them?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course logic would tell you it's not normal. Problem is most really young guys early 20's might not understand it so it needs to be pointed out. Then they can observe it for themselves and start picking up on patterns. When doctors are directly involved it's marketing fraud so they try to maintain a cushion.

Here is a link to a doctor that has been around for a very long time. What I like about him is he seems to turn a lot of people away from what I understand. Maybe because he is bald and it helps to keep him ethical. He knows what is possible long term.

This is the reality of 4000 grafts and for many that will be their limit with fue if they are lucky.

http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=68&threadid=118636&enterthread=y

Please stop marketing for Dr Bernstein. I expected better from a poster with such a well developed prefrontal cortex.

Kostas1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 22 years old. I was suffering from initial stages of male pattern baldness and got a hair transplant with 1500 grafts. I am attaching photos to help. All the men in my family have a NW6 type hairloss pattern. It was a rash decision which I am hoping you guys can help with.

I am attaching photos of my donor area as well as my beard. I am willing to move my entire beard to the crown area if needed. I have been using finasteride for the last 5 years (from age 17). But I have aggressive hairloss and it is progressing. Please help me form a master plan for life. View attachment 56973View attachment 56974View attachment 56975

Also i think I was scammed with the number of grafts. How many grafts do you guys think were transplanted. The transplanted area is around 2.5 cm at its widest and 15cm long.

Money should not be an issue. Also how is my scar. My new forehead is 5cm. View attachment 56976View attachment 56977View attachment 56978

View attachment 56961 View attachment 56962 View attachment 56963 View attachment 56964 View attachment 56965 View attachment 56966 View attachment 56967 View attachment 56968 View attachment 56969 View attachment 56970 View attachment 56971 View attachment 56972
I cant believe that this doctor made you a transplant...you were allmost solid n1 in the pre op situation....were he putted the garfts?to the forhead or eyebrows

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop marketing for Dr Bernstein

Yes one can learn much by looking at bald hair transplant doctors. Then they can move on to any doctor in the business that has had a hair transplant and judge that work. Next up would be the doctors that have dots tattooed on their head of which there is at least one because a patient I know viewed it in person and could tell a mile away. It looked ridiculous but most are not going to inject ink into their skull because it's not worth risk.

This is the reality and any reader can take some of these simple suggestions and decide for themselves. If it meets your expectations then maybe it's the right choice.

Below is a link to hair transplant reality so one then would need to ask if this is the reality with math what exactly are these doctors most especially Turkey telling young guys as far as numbers and does it make any sense long term? If not do they even care? If they don't what does that say about them? It all comes down to logic but it needs to be pointed out to those that do not understand the limitations and they need to ask the same questions.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/norwood-class-6-fut-hair-transplant-patient.106757/

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop marketing for Dr Bernstein. I expected better from a poster with such a well developed prefrontal cortex.

Well you keep marketing for a doctor in Belgium.

But I expect that from an a**h** like yourself.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you keep marketing for a doctor in Belgium.

But I expect that from an a**h** like yourself.

Actually the truth is I tell everyone to stay away from this procedure and get into the gym. It's too limited and it's especially not for young guys. The numbers will not add up long term.

5000 fue brings back 25% coverage for most guys long term and that 25% coverage will also thin to about 20% coverage. The math is the math and the math does not lie.