I Never Thougt I'd Post Sth Like This Haha

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the answer lies in the fact that facial hair growth (beard, etc) is not subject to Male Pattern Baldness. Therefore I would imagine that DHT blocking drugs would no affect this area? It's just a guess?
Kind regards,
Oncall.
thanks for ur Response, I'll read about it and look into it myself

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which surprises me about the facial growth, I thougt the Finasterid would slow up the Hair growth in my face a ton.
May it have sth to do with the 5mg a day overdose?

Masturbation is great! I do it all the time. Who cares.

It stimulates your imagination.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow you're hair looks exactly like mine from not long ago. You're very young to start finasteride. If the hair doesn't really recede more, You can wait a few years and then see if you can tolerate the medication. If the hair is getting worse fast, you've got to decide what you want to do. You can try a topical without sides like seti.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow you're hair looks exactly like mine from not long ago. You're very young to start finasteride. If the hair doesn't really recede more, You can wait a few years and then see if you can tolerate the medication. If the hair is getting worse fast, you've got to decide what you want to do. You can try a topical without sides like seti.

like urs from not Long ago ? Did ur Hairline got worse or better?
Im fine with finasteride and minoxidil it's cheap and affordable here in Germany.
If People want i can post recent Pictures since those U see are like 2-3 Months old but it hasnt changed much i think

ske

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like mine i think, I'm starting minoxidil(waiting it to arrive) and ketoconazole shampoo 3 times a week