i now have to accept this?

bubka

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Masturbation has been linked in converting testosterone into DHT. Why then does it make absolutely no sense whatsoever that there is no possible co-relation?
masturbation? actual masturbation and not other sexual activities, do you understand how stupid you sound?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty much understood if I just say masturbation, although, it would be more appropriate to say "ejaculation." If you had made that correction then you would've gotten me instead of saying "other sexual activities." That actually makes you sound stupid.

CCS

Reaction score
rim job

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Take one look at medical history, and it's very clear that mankind consistently tries to blame masturbation for pretty much EVERY health problem that is socially problematic/embarrassing and medical science can't perfectly treat yet.

We've historically pointed to masturbation as an explanation for heath problems in about the same way that we've pointed to "God/Gods" as an explanation for natural phenomena & disasters. It's a catch-all category. We don't actually have any answer for the problem whatsoever, but we just figure that reacting to the problem by (refraining from masturbating or praying to the gods) can't hurt.

Hair loss is just a genetic lottery.

bubka

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
I think it's pretty much understood if I just say masturbation, although, it would be more appropriate to say "ejaculation." If you had made that correction then you would've gotten me instead of saying "other sexual activities." That actually makes you sound stupid.
what the f*** are you talking about

YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE SPERM AND EJACULATE REGARDLESS IF YOU SHOOT LOADS

freaking retards

Sean68

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

:agree:

along with cameron diaz from an overhead angle theyre one of the things id like to see most in the world right now. ive never posted any so i cant really say much but i want to know if its as bad as he says. diffuse 2.5 is exactly what i am as well.