I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Reaction score
you know what folks ?

don't bother arguing about this subject , because the answer is pretty clear here :

All bald people are wankers.

(I am joking of course)

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
howard_l.jpg

Jerking off doesn't cause hair loss huh? How do you explain this! grant_g_howard1x_576x324.jpg

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I bet doctors there have don't have any idea of what causes hair loss.
Yes, the old story "if *** causes baldness, everyone would be bald, because everyone does it".
Flawed!!
Baldness is not "caused", it's genetic. Of course you don't get bald because of FAP, it would be ridiculous to assert that if you dod never have a wank you would be Harry Potter, and because you did it you ended up bald.
But, FAP may may accelerate baldness, make it worse, or install earlier than it would be without it!! This is a perfectly possible fact.
Ok, maybe it is not scientifically proved yet, but it isn't impossible.
What's so complicated? Given that Propecia lowers DHT, and affects sex quality. , makes more plausible the possibility that sexual arousal/masturbation needs high DHT levels or even raises them.
So it is far from being a "complete joke". Not at all!
And given that stopping masturbation can do nothing bad to your body, but on the contrary, why doing it?

I repeat, masturbation can't and doesn't cause baldness in the first place. But it may make it worse or slow the results got from treatments.

Reaction score
I suspect that researches which are proving that hairloss and masturbation are related have not been released , because of bribery.

because if it came to daylight , try to imagine what will happen to sex industries ? they'll be more likely to go bankrupt

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
OH, MY! Look at all those MDs!! What was I thinking?! I better jump on finasteride&nizoral real quick! :doh:

And if they are MD's, so what? I can bet that all of them together know way less details about male pattern baldness/treatments than us here on the forum.
As for the true mechanisms behind male pattern baldness, even top researchers haven't completely figured it out yet, not speaking about usual MD's who prescribes you aspirin when you're cold. I bet they even know that there is a connection between male pattern baldness and DHT.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect that researches which are proving that hairloss and masturbation are related have not been released , because of bribery.

because if it came to daylight , try to imagine what will happen to sex industries ? they'll be more likely to go bankrupt

Come on, masturbation is something that one does(if it does) under privacy in his bedroom, it's not something for which someone would participate into a study. Or there are not many people who would do that.
But let;s think it like this:
When you take finasteride->>hairloss stops, but.... libido drops...
So DHT is clearly implicated in sexual arousal and libido, sex needs high DHT for sure, because otherwise Propecia would have no side effects on your sex life.
So if libido/pleasure you feel need sufficient DHT to be at a maximum, why would it be a "joke" that sexual arousal of any kind rises DHT in the first place, to support "the action"???

maher

Banned
Reaction score
And if they are MD's, so what? I can bet that all of them together know way less details about male pattern baldness/treatments than us here on the forum.
As for the true mechanisms behind male pattern baldness, even top researchers haven't completely figured it out yet, not speaking about usual MD's who prescribes you aspirin when you're cold. I bet they even know that there is a connection between male pattern baldness and DHT.

I was being sarcastic. Hope you realized that. Most MDs today are like 85% pharmaceutical&assurance reps. and 15%doctors. Disgrace! :jackit:

maher

Banned
Reaction score
- - - Updated - -
When you take finasteride->>hairloss stops, but.... libido drops...
So DHT is clearly implicated in sexual arousal and libido, sex needs high DHT for sure, because otherwise Propecia would have no side effects on your sex life.
So if libido/pleasure you feel need sufficient DHT to be at a maximum, why wouldn't it be a "joke" that sexual arousal of any kind rises DHT in the first place, to support "the action"???

Its simple but clear logic. And whats the first thing finasteride user notice? reduced itch, less oily skin.. Same as nofap.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, people, so we don't have any proof that FAP has smth to do with baldness.
Still there is not point in doing it.
I think we need to get rid with that sex obsession, that if you don;t have sex 17 times a week bla bla the world ends.
Sex is an activity designed by creator/nature to keep the species.
I think it is too much obsession with sex in our society nowadays...it is way too much.
There are plenty of other interesting activities to do.
I would strongly prefer if all p**rn sites with all crap there would vanish, because they are perverting children's minds.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting study i bumped into.

PGD2 & erection.

"These data are consistent with the expression of functional DP receptors in human corpus cavernosum. This suggests the presence of an intact prostanoid autocrine system that may play a role in regulating penile erectile function"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12494276

Looks like DHT and PGD2 go hand in hand. I remember when i was experimenting with topical cetrizine, i read lots of antihistamines-users posts having ED issues.

Again, I'm not saying: "stop having sex" Au contrair! You bald ****ers, **** as many girls as you can! just avoid wanking-waste of time&hair.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
I bet doctors there have don't have any idea of what causes hair loss.
Yes, the old story "if *** causes baldness, everyone would be bald, because everyone does it".
Flawed!!
Baldness is not "caused", it's genetic.

80% genes, 20% caused

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting study i bumped into.

PGD2 & erection.

"These data are consistent with the expression of functional DP receptors in human corpus cavernosum. This suggests the presence of an intact prostanoid autocrine system that may play a role in regulating penile erectile function"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12494276

Looks like DHT and PGD2 go hand in hand. I remember when i was experimenting with topical cetrizine, i read lots of antihistamines-users posts having ED issues.

Again, I'm not saying: "stop having sex" Au contrair! You bald ****ers, **** as many girls as you can! just avoid wanking-waste of time&hair.

Fantastic
But i'm finding little info on this

http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/2483-niacin-supports-erectile-function
"niacin improves erectile function by stimulating the production of PGD2"

Seriously, DHT = PGD2 = Erection?

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Androgenetic alopecia: 100% genes, it's in the name of the disease for god's sake!

Nofap theories: 100% nonsense.

I got my dna tested on 23andme.com a few years ago (when they had promotional sale).
They list a few SNP markers related to androgenetic alopecia, and apparently I have "typical odds"
Also I'm likely to have 12% lower SHBG levels

Anyway, from the site
"The estimated heritability of male pattern baldness is 81%. This means that genetic factors contribute more to risk for this condition than environmental factors. Genetic factors that play a role in male pattern baldness include both unknown factors and known factors such as the SNPs we describe here. Currently, no strong environmental factors are known for androgenetic alopecia, but it is associated with coronary heart disease, enlargement of the prostate and prostate cancer, disorders of insulin resistance like diabetes and obesity, and high blood pressure. These associations are likely due to shared effects of male hormones."

And by the way, Fred...
move on with your life

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Androgenetic alopecia: 100% genes, it's in the name of the disease for god's sake!

Nofap theories: 100% nonsense.

Fred-what segment, exactly, of "the disease" in genetic? Predisposition probably is. Mast cell immunoreactivity? hypoxia? fibrosis?... The way i see it "male pattern baldness" is a simptom, not a disease.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill agree with the nofap method when I see some before and after pics showing success, same as every other treatment.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I would strongly prefer if all p**rn sites with all crap there would vanish, because they are perverting children's minds.

But until this becomes reality, I am sure you will visit those sites daily.....and hate every minute of it.