I wonder if my gf would be attracted to me had I not had hair transplant

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
How old are you recboi? When did you get your first transplant? (sorry if you have already posted this in the transplant forum, I rarely check over there)

I'm in my 30s, and I had my first hair transplant done when I was 21 I believe.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
There's only one thing to do...

Ask him to come around for some beers and tell him that you want to ask him something very important and special to you.

He'll think you want his daughter's hand in marriage. He may be a little hesitant and nervous, but break the ice by being funny and having his favorite beer in the fridge (get your GF to find out what it is ahead of time).

Then when you've got him all nervous, then comfortable -- ask him if he'll cut your hair for you!

Hilarious!

He'll be all like "Dude, I thought you were going to ask me for my permission to marry my daughter! I thought this was a real Growing Pains moment or something! Sure, I'll cut your hair!"

Then you laugh and share a knowing smile. Real comraderie type stuff, y'know.

Then you stab him in the crotch with the scissors and let him bleed out on the floor, and blame it on a Puerto Rican intruder.

But hey, this is just one option.

You could, instead, always stop being a self-absorbed dickhead and get on with your life.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Jesus, welcome back, Freestyle!

Hey, man -- how you going?

You take some of my long-winded advice from last year?

Anyway, long-time no-speak. And guess what; I'm a Dad now! Nothing puts things in perspective like having someone else who relies on you.

I switched to Avodart in Jan, and I wish I had of done it years ago. Hairline is filling in, and happy with the progress.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Congratulations, man! That's terrific.

And yes, I HAVE followed some of your great advice and couldn't be better. I'm glad the Avodart's working for you. I'm still taking it, and I'm still maintaining NW2.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
if he does say something, just point-blank deny it. And make sure you are very upset and offended by his assumption which will direct the attention back on him for being such an @55**e. He can't *prove* you've had an hair transplant.

If he tries to get a closer look, you need to kinda go ... 'wow wow, what the *f**** are you doing man?' Stand up for yourself, dude. Ok, he's your girls dad, but put that aside and just treat him like a normal guy.

Your girlfriend should back you up if this situation occurs. You can tell her later (if you wish), claiming that it's a deeply personal subject and not the kinda thing you'd admit in front of anyone/everyone.

I totally agree, thats a very pesonal subject.