I'd like to thank:

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
ShedMaster said:
Gardener, cassin, bryan are all excellent nominies.

CCS is definetely the Norwood Rookie of the Year for his contributions and studies.

No i would say jayman to be rookie of the year. CCS makes posts at an unhealthy rate and half of them are on some crazy dating equations.

The man has a point ;_; But CCS has actually contributed much more valid info I'd say, like the spectrometer test stuff.

Felk

Reaction score
...oh yeah let's not forget the spectrometer... something college both admitted could well wrong, didn't really know what it meant anyway...

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS has taught me that you can get 9 even if you are a 7. But you will have to compensate by having a big penis and a lot of money and a good head of hair.

Now, if you shave your head or go bald, you go down 1.5 points on the scale so you will now be a 5.5, so having a big penis and money will not be enough to get that 9. You will have to hit the gym in hopes of raising your attractiveness back to a 6.5 (remember the gym adds only one point but only if you were average built, if you had a disgusting body it will probably add 2 points), and that probably won't be enough, so you will need a tan to get that extra 0.5 so you can be back at the 7 mark were you previously were with hair. Remember, since your schlong is pretty big and you have money, that can only compensate 2 points.

Now if you have no money and a small penis, you will not get that 9, unless you can hang on to your hair and work out a lot in the gym, but that will only add you one point getting you to an 8, so you may need to find a really good job to be able to bang that 9.

G

Nathaniel said:
CCS has taught me that you can get 9 even if you are a 7. But you will have to compensate by having a big penis and a lot of money and a good head of hair.

Now, if you shave your head or go bald, you go down 1.5 points on the scale so you will now be a 5.5, so having a big penis and money will not be enough to get that 9. You will have to hit the gym in hopes of raising your attractiveness back to a 6.5 (remember the gym adds only one point but only if you were average built, if you had a disgusting body it will probably add 2 points), and that probably won't be enough, so you will need a tan to get that extra 0.5 so you can be back at the 7 mark were you previously were with hair. Remember, since your schlong is pretty big and you have money, that can only compensate 2 points.

Now if you have no money and a small penis, you will not get that 9, unless you can hang on to your hair and work out a lot in the gym, but that will only add you one point getting you to an 8, so you may need to find a really good job to be able to bang that 9.

Good work using the run on sentence too!