If I Go Back To Minoxidil Can I Expect The Same Results As The First Time?

baldingsux

My Regimen
Reaction score
So first of all i m 19 yo, i started noticing that i m losing my hair in december 2017, and since then i ve been using minoxidil until let s say 2 weeks ago and also i had a break in january for about a week, when i noticed i was going bald, i noticed a thinning area in the front of my hairline, a small thinning area, and i started using minoxidil since then and i must say the results were great, not amazing, but better than i expected, so 2 weeks ago i stopped using it for no reason and i didnt noticed any hairloss but today i noticed that spot came back, the thinning area, if i ll go back to minoxidil can i expect that area to grow thicker again?....minoxidil also helped me a lot with my hair loss on the temples area..i apologize for my english and i hope i made myself clear about the situation

P.S i m using minoxidil 5%, never used finasteride and never will

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
you'll probably regrow it back, but try to not stop using minoxidil...

why aren't you using finasteride btw?

and do you mind posting pics? :)

baldingsux

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because he is scared shitless about the side effects, he will probably start using it when it will be too late. We have all been there

Damn right, what good is a full head of hair if you can t use it, if you know what i m saying haha

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn right, what good is a full head of hair if you can t use it, if you know what i m saying haha
I do agree with you, but you must be ready to lose it because minoxidil won't be enough to stop your hairloss long term.