if you think hair is gonna fix ur looks ur badly mistaken

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
going from a 6 to 7 in looks means nothing in todays standards u need atleast 10 to have even a chance with talking to a entitled landwhale online.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have that other shithole forum gets shut down we lost all our misogynistic members to there or they left the forum due to inactivity here

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
going from a 6 to 7 in looks means nothing in todays standards u need atleast 10 to have even a chance with talking to a entitled landwhale online.
6 to 7? sh*t I've give down like 5 pts just losing an inch of my hair line and receding. Go from looking like a pretty handsome 35 year old to looking like a f*****g grandpa serial killer. Went from getting messages on hinge every few days to zero in two months.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 to 7? sh*t I've give down like 5 pts just losing an inch of my hair line and receding. Go from looking like a pretty handsome 35 year old to looking like a f*****g grandpa serial killer. Went from getting messages on hinge every few days to zero in two months.
Baby boy I DONT care if ur bald, I will eat your *** nevertheless.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 6 to a 7 is a bigger jump than a 5 to a 6.

Also, no man with hair loss is 6/10. They are at best 4/10.

A 4 to a 7 is a life changing outcome.

There are tiers in dating

Sub5
Normie
Chadlite
Chad
Gigachad

Sub5 is over and a your transplant is required to have a chance to get into normie territory.