If you woke up tomorrow with all your hair back... what haircut would you go for?

77NJ

Reaction score
Long? Short? Something in between? Something unusual? Something conservative?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Super short faded sides and the Justin Bieber, hands down (no homo) lol :youbet:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Classic side part.

Slicked back with faded sides.

Pompadour's = *** hair cut

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I would date her too and I'm not even lesbian.
I'm fond of this girl and I want to be inked by her at some point.
or I might get over excited and just go John Snow from game of thrones.

- - - Updated - - -

wow, yeah... she's beautiful. I would still date her in a second if she was completely bald! :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
While most fantasies what they would do if they won the lottery, here we fantasies what we would do if we had a full head of hair - thx for the Saturday morning chuckle.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short hair with fringe combed up. I haven't had that haircut since I was a kid. When I was a teen I had emo bangs. Now I need to keep the bangs to hide my recession.

T

tellersquill

Graziano-Pellè-2.jpg

The Pelle hairstyle

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
One day we will all wake up and there will be a breakthrough topical cure that you can buy of the shelf and it gives you a thick dense head of hair we mite all be old people tho lol if im like in my 80s and if im lucky enough to be alive and thats when it is ill still go and buy that topical and sit there with my full head of hair and the haircut iv always wanted and be like finallyyyyyy and then probs pass away of old age

lell123

Reaction score
One day we will all wake up and there will be a breakthrough topical cure that you can buy of the shelf and it gives you a thick dense head of hair we mite all be old people tho lol if im like in my 80s and if im lucky enough to be alive and thats when it is ill still go and buy that topical and sit there with my full head of hair and the haircut iv always wanted and be like finallyyyyyy and then probs pass away of old age 

lol, lets hope that cure comes out sooner.

mn10

Reaction score
I'd shave it down to the scalp just because I could and I know it would grow back lol

Diego Dan

Reaction score
something crazy!

I go something long, something crazy.. Something rock & roll.. As a receding hair guy almost my whole life I have deemphasized things with short hair.. I cant understand guys that have a great head of hair and still wear it short and boring.. Ha ha..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This

041015-NBA-Orlando-Magic-Elfrid-Payton-PI-JE.vresize.1200.675.high.14.jpg