I'm 99,9% sure 2ml of 0.5% Pyrilutamide is the same as 1ml 1% but... what are you thought ?

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"IMO" : If you put 2ml of 0.5% on your skin it's like putting 1ml of 1% if absorption do not saturate. But 2ml is so small compared to the area of scalp that imo it cannot saturate :

Bellow is the amount of drug (finasteride under several vehicules - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7340673/) wich penetrate skin at infinite dose (3ml/cm2) and finite dose 0.01ml/cm2 after 24h. It's for finasteride but with KX826 it would be about the same :

pyrilutamide-is-the-same-as-1ml-1-v0-y454xq186hjd1.png

At finite dose, skin have taken about 0.3mg of drug for 1cm2.

So for 3ml, skin should normally take 0.3*300=90mg of drug.

But at infinite dose, skin has taken only about 1,5mg because of skin saturation.

So we can conclude that for 0.01mg/cm2, there is no saturation and that the saturation is at about 0.05ml/cm2.

So for 2ml induce saturation, area must be less that about 40cm2... wich is very very lower than area of my scalp (theorical area of balding scalp taken by researchers for their calculation is about 100 cm²) ;)

These quantity are so small that your skin will absorbed 1ml or 2ml the same way on the entire area because even 1ml is sometimes too little to cover whole area. I apply on the entire area of my skin so all the 2ml will be absorbed there is no problem here ... There are people who apply 1ml on a tiny area and all the product is absorbed ! So 2ml on the entire skin will be well absorbed...

So imo taking 1ml of 1% or 2ml of 0.5% in one pass will induce same amount of drug in your skin, at the same time.

What do you think about it ?

thatslin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously I have friends working at Kintor told me not to hold any expectations for GT20029, let alone pyrilutamide. The shi*t grows you probably 2 more vellus hairs on your forehead

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just looking for maintenance no need to grow new hairs , by the way this is not the question