I'm thinking about injecting myself with green tea. (serious

CCS

Reaction score
Update: I read a story by a guy who injected himself with 100mL of 20% DMSO and shut down many of his organs. He was asking some blog doctor what he could do to save himself.
FYI, 100mL is a lot, and stupid. But I read the body does not metabolize DMSO if injected. So even had I done 1mL at a time, it just would have taken longer to build up.

Not any time soon. Lots of research and planning to do. I need to research how much my blood caffiene would be spiked and lots lots more. I'm also going to research ways around the infection risk, since the stuff I'd be buying is not injection grade. (Do not attempt this yourself. I am way more educated in chemistry than 99.99% of people. Most people won't begin to think of all the factors that need to be considered, like how to calculate the dose, for example. They would just do trial and error.)

Remember all those test tube (invitro) studies posted on this site of EGCG cures this, ecg cures that, but it does not work in vivo? Well the liver destroys most of this stuff before it can get into the blood.

Resveratrol is destroyed too. Even drinking a liter of wine causes barely measureable serum increases. But in the test tube, when they set the concentrations right, it activates the longevity gean.

Well, we can't inject resveratrol because it is fat soluble, not water soluble, and injections need to be water. Green tea is water soluble.

I've been looking at many studies, and many phytochemicals do the same thing resveratrol does: they activate that gene, some much stronger. Well, maybe that is why they are able to cure all that stuff in the test tube.

I'm very aware that some of these studies are paid for by the people who sell green tea, and maybe it does none of these. So that is why I'd have to really research who did the studies and what their motives are and who peer reviewed and duplicated stuff.

Though there was another post saying not only does the liver break this stuff down, but the body makes its own anti-oxidants when the immune system gets ticked off by it. I'd hate to get an allergic reaction. If I did do this, I'd start with a tiny dose well below the therapudic dose. I'd let the EGCG sit in bacterial static water a long time too to make sure it is dead and dissolved.

Anyway, I might not do this. Tons of research to do, and calculations, and thought. But could be a super cure since it is stronger than resveratrol at activating that gene and seems to have the test tube studies backing it.

CCS

Reaction score
Well that settles it. I'm going to do this. I just asked my friend, who used to inject meth every day, if he thought I'd die from injecting green tea since he lived from injecting meth. He said no, and that he just injected vodka in his vein the other day. I thought he was kidding, but his wife told me he fell down immediately after injecting it. But he was fine. He got over it. He is an alcoholic and got bored of regular drinking, so he injected 1 cc.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
he just injected vodka in his vein the other day. I thought he was kidding, but his wife told me he fell down immediately after injecting it. But he was fine. He got over it. He is an alcoholic and got bored of regular drinking, so he injected 1 cc.
the fell down after injecting 1cc of vodka?
that's like 400?l of alcohol, i can imagine his bac would spike then go down quite rapidly but not enough to faint

i wouldn't say green tea does anything beneficial just because a study says something it doesn't mean anything until it has valid peer reviews and valid method etc

oni

Reaction score
CCS said:
Not any time soon. Lots of research and planning to do. I need to research how much my blood caffiene would be spiked and lots lots more. I'm also going to research ways around the infection risk, since the stuff I'd be buying is not injection grade. (Do not attempt this yourself. I am way more educated in chemistry than 99.99% of people. Most people won't begin to think of all the factors that need to be considered, like how to calculate the dose, for example. They would just do trial and error.)

Remember all those test tube (invitro) studies posted on this site of EGCG cures this, ecg cures that, but it does not work in vivo? Well the liver destroys most of this stuff before it can get into the blood.

Resveratrol is destroyed too. Even drinking a liter of wine causes barely measureable serum increases. But in the test tube, when they set the concentrations right, it activates the longevity gean.

Well, we can't inject resveratrol because it is fat soluble, not water soluble, and injections need to be water. Green tea is water soluble.

I've been looking at many studies, and many phytochemicals do the same thing resveratrol does: they activate that gene, some much stronger. Well, maybe that is why they are able to cure all that stuff in the test tube.

I'm very aware that some of these studies are paid for by the people who sell green tea, and maybe it does none of these. So that is why I'd have to really research who did the studies and what their motives are and who peer reviewed and duplicated stuff.

Though there was another post saying not only does the liver break this stuff down, but the body makes its own anti-oxidants when the immune system gets ticked off by it. I'd hate to get an allergic reaction. If I did do this, I'd start with a tiny dose well below the therapudic dose. I'd let the EGCG sit in bacterial static water a long time too to make sure it is dead and dissolved.

Anyway, I might not do this. Tons of research to do, and calculations, and thought. But could be a super cure since it is stronger than resveratrol at activating that gene and seems to have the test tube studies backing it.

Why not try a nice green tea Enema......................................you could use a screwdriver after to have a good root around. :whistle:

Please don't forget the plastic bag...... :whistle:

HughJass

Reaction score
You should save this advice and open up one of those 'alternative' clinics CCS

You know the ones where the highly qualified doctors turn out to be not actually qualified in anything, yet make millions prescribing bizarre herbs, potions and healing techniques to people only to lose their hefty fortunes in some massive class action law suit from the victims (clients).

CCS

Reaction score
somone uk said:
CCS said:
he just injected vodka in his vein the other day. I thought he was kidding, but his wife told me he fell down immediately after injecting it. But he was fine. He got over it. He is an alcoholic and got bored of regular drinking, so he injected 1 cc.
the fell down after injecting 1cc of vodka?
that's like 400?l of alcohol, i can imagine his bac would spike then go down quite rapidly but not enough to faint

i wouldn't say green tea does anything beneficial just because a study says something it doesn't mean anything until it has valid peer reviews and valid method etc

He did 1 cc per injection. He showed me the track marks. We counted 7. There is more than just alcohol in vodka. A lot of stuff the liver normally destroys before it can get into you. Who knows what made him fall down. He did not just drop to the floor. He just got drunk really fast and lost is balance and calmly stumbled to the floor.

The tests were done without a liver present. Some byproducts of green tea, not sure which ones, can strongly de-activate the longevity gene. I doubt they are the liver byproducts though, since we get those every time we drink green tea. It is absorbed, but just destroyed before it leaves the liver. Something about stability. Not sure what.

Won't be long before I look like an addict, skinny from the diet, with green tea track marks on my arms.

CCS

Reaction score
oni said:
Why not try a nice green tea Enema......................................you could use a screwdriver after to have a good root around. :whistle:

It would still go through the liver. I know everything absorbed through the small intesting passes through the liver. Not sure about water absorbed through the large intestine.

Still very possible the immune system would see this as foreign matter and attack it.

oni

Reaction score
CCS said:
oni said:

It would still go through the liver. I know everything absorbed through the small intesting passes through the liver. Not sure about water absorbed through the large intestine.

Still very possible the immune system would see this as foreign matter and attack it.
:uglylol:

CCS

Reaction score
seaback said:
I know everything absorbed through the small intesting passes through the liver.

Hum... I guess it is time for you to open a biology book and learn about animal physiology :)

[quote:30spl3bj]Not sure about water absorbed through the large intestine.

For the love of Darwin! Of course water is absorbed through the large intestine. It is its main function.[/quote:30spl3bj]

I'm planning on looking at a book, but I'm very sure small intestine absorbs nutrients, and the large intestine absorbs water. All the nutrients pass first through the liver, just like imports pass through customs, before they are allowed on the highway. Most supplements are tagged immediately for removal. This is why steroids are injected, to bipass the liver.

I don't know if water from the large intestine goes past the liver. It might not need to, since it is just water. Also, the intestines themselves break down a lot of supplements before they enter the blood. The kidneys find the tags and send the tagged supplements on to the bladder.

I could be wrong. I'll read about it.

Anyway, resveratrol is 34mg/L soluble in water. This is about concentrated enough to reach a desired dose in the low micro molar range. I might do both kinds.

These things do make it into the blood in very low concentrations without allergic reactions, so I doubt I'll have trouble. I'll also look at the arteries and see where the liver is on the route compared to the heart and injection sites.

Another thing I'm watching out for is the use of the word "significant", which referse to statistics, not size. The media likes to make it sound like size though.

CCS

Reaction score
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/141/3/980

In many studies, about 10 micrograms per mL is therapudic. In the above study, they used 10x that dose and the rats lost their appetite, a lot of weight, and had extremely reduced hormone size, and 70% reduction in prostate size, in a very short amount of time.
Also in many studies, 10 nano grams per mL has no effect at all.

CCS

Reaction score
oh yeah. I wrote off under the tongue because resveratrol is fat soluble and does not absorb well under the tongue. But not true of green tea.
So you are telling me the large intestine water does not go through the liver like the small intestine water does?

Yeah, I definitely want to save my forearms, and save money, and avoid risks. So either of those works for me.

I found an article that says taking large doses of green tea extract hurts your liver. Small doses are good for it though. The good compounds work in low doses, but the bad ones cause toxicity at high doses. So anything going down your throat should not excede the typical 120mg/cup x 6 max. Hmmm... that is over 500 mg, same as some heavy doses.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/38399.php

serum levels you can probably safely raise, but even higher levels of those can mess you up I read.

CCS

Reaction score
I bet my large intestine can absorb more water than my tongue can, though I don't know if it will absorb any resveratrol if its main job is to just absorb water. After all, vitamin C can pass through your gut and the large intestine does not get that. Well, I'll have to read about it.

As for resveratrol, water can dissolve 34mg per L. The therapudic dose is about 10 micro grams per mL, which is 10 mg per L, and you weigh as much as 70 L of water. Well from that, it is impossible to absorb it from just water. I'll go look again. Maybe it was 10 micrograms per L. But if the therapudic dose is 1/3 the saturation concentration, it would be impossible to get enough. I'd have to inject ethanol into my veins and kill a few blood cells to get enough in, and hope it does not precipitate and clog some veins.

CCS

Reaction score
http://archive.biomedcentral.com/1477-3163/5/15

That study shows you can get a good amount of egcg in your blood from drinking tea.

And you can get a therapudic amount of resveratrol if you eat 7g per day (for a 70 kg human). That is a lot of resveratrol. I guess the liver can't break it all down. But I wonder if the liver is damaged by that much. It is expensive.

CCS

Reaction score
As for green tea, it is about 30mg of polyphenols per cup, and that is broad spectrum. 6 cups is just under 200mg per day.

Many extracts are concentrates of a few types. Who knows which type is good and which type is causing liver toxicity. But we know 200mg is good if broad spectrum. Dissolving under the tongue may be good too.

As for resveratrol, I don't know how they get rats to absorb it, but they do, in high blood levels. Rat livers must be different than human livers.

No way can enough be injected, unless in ethanol or some phospholipid concoction. Resveratrol is not very soluble in wine at 10% alcohol. Maybe pretty soluble at 40%, but that would burn bad under the tongue. Maybe high oral doses would work, but I would not risk my liver over it.

pacinom

Reaction score
CCS,

What are you thoughts on drinking 4 cups of greentea every single day for a say 10-20 years or even more.
Do you really think it will fetch benefits to internal parts of the body ? in terms of ageing, looking younger(skin) and perhaps even to the hair ?
I've been driking for the last 5 years now. 2 cups everyday (I double up the tea bags for each cup so its 4 cups in that sense.) I buy the tea from trader joes.I beleive it has high concentration of polyphenol.

CCS

Reaction score
Update: I read a story by a guy who injected himself with 100mL of 20% DMSO and shut down many of his organs. He was asking some blog doctor what he could do to save himself.
FYI, 100mL is a lot, and stupid. But I read the body does not metabolize DMSO if injected. So even had I done 1mL at a time, it just would have taken longer to build up.

CCS

Reaction score
pacinom said:
CCS,

What are you thoughts on drinking 4 cups of greentea every single day for a say 10-20 years or even more.
Do you really think it will fetch benefits to internal parts of the body ? in terms of ageing, looking younger(skin) and perhaps even to the hair ?
I've been driking for the last 5 years now. 2 cups everyday (I double up the tea bags for each cup so its 4 cups in that sense.) I buy the tea from trader joes.I beleive it has high concentration of polyphenol.

There have not been any real studies I've seen yet. Just invitro studies, injection studies, and correlation studies. People who drink green tea (and probably do other healthy stuff) are predicted based based on telomere calculations to extend their lifespan by 5 years ... in men anyway.

This might be from drinking all that water.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS after main-lining Green Tea:

[youtube:2pjo2thm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4H8ihMJhow&feature=related[/youtube:2pjo2thm]

oni

Reaction score
CCS said:

So the guy was asking some blog doctor and not rushing to the hospital.................... :bravo:

Please post a link to this story.................. :whistle:

CCS inject Green tea and DMSO into your penis and report back to us................ :gay: