I'm thinking about injecting myself with green tea. (serious

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man i have no idea what or why your trying to do there, but something tells me you should leave the injection to the doctors... (whats so wrong with consuming tea the old fashion way... throw the mouth)

CCS

Reaction score
Now I'm reading that too much green tea hurts your liver, but small amounts help. There is an optimal dose, and I'd hate to dramatically up my blood levels and find that curing cancer is not all it does.

oni

Reaction score
CCS said:
Now I'm reading that too much green tea hurts your liver, but small amounts help. There is an optimal dose, and I'd hate to dramatically up my blood levels and find that curing cancer is not all it does.

CCS, have you had anymore problems in your life?

You seem to revert back to this version of CCS for some reason? Is there a pattern to this, is it linked to the Moon?

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, have a look at:

The medicinal action of androgens and green tea epigallocatechin gallate.

http://www.hkmj.org/article_pdfs/hkm0112p369.pdf

It talks about injecting green tea towards the end of this article.

Also, I've been reading the Clear Skin Diet by Logan & Treloar and it talks about green tea and EGCG a lot in here. Japanese Matcha tea is claimed to have up to 137 times the amount of EGCG as other green teas. It's more expensive of course but might be cost effective on a bang per buck basis.

HTH.