I'm tired of this S#!t!

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Lets just say most of the people here would be registered to sluthate and not HairLossTalk.com if they were "Androgenetic Alopecia free."

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But this is what Ive always said. Men are just honest and up front where women like to portray a "I like his humor and personality" so they can just berate honest guys publicly. Low and behold though they rate men just like we do women..... or is it all guys doing the rating on hot or not?

Sooner or later and with that I mean in a couple of hours dating or trying to pick up women you will immediately realise that it is all about the looks for them too anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just say most of the people here would be registered to sluthate and not HairLossTalk.com if they were "Androgenetic Alopecia free."

Most of the people used to be good looking or decent looking at least, so they used to get girls before their hair loss, so why would they be on sluthate?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's actually pretty bad to call someone ugly to their face, if that's what you meant.

It is even worse to basically hear from someone that had a crush on you that you used to look cute and used to be cool, but not anymore...

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just like looks matter to guys. I constantly see you talking about "hot" women and rating them 1-10, and THEN you complain about how women are shallow. ELOEL!

Point out one post that I have ever done that. I said both genders do it equally.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Fred, you know I'm right. If you were alpha NW1 you would sluthate-ing there, with the best of them.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
No, he is not, and neither are you for supporting his comment.

BOB.v19.06.Oct14.Chang_.AP_.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Sluthate members are involuntarily celibate. Meanwhile most men here have had relations, and casual sex with women.

That site is so pathetic, I can't help but laugh at their misery as they unfold their sexually deprived anger onto others.

Must suck going through life not having a relationship, then having other burdened insecurities such as hair loss on top of being socially inept.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sluthate members are involuntarily celibate. Meanwhile most men here have had relations, and casual sex with women.

That site is so pathetic, I can't help but laugh at their misery as they unfold their sexually deprived anger onto others.

Must suck going through life not having a relationship, then having other burdened insecurities such as hair loss on top of being socially inept.

Ok, somebody please clarify for me:

Sluthate is a website/forum for guys to rant about how women won't sleep with them, basically guys like Elliot Rodger?
PUAhate is a website/forum for guys to rant about how pickup artists are getting laid but they're not?

Do I have this right? I could understand the sluthate site, i mean, us baldies are pushed out of society for losing our hair... but to waste time bitching about pickupartists.... the fvck does that matter? Why are these losers wasting their time on someone theyve never met that has no effect on their life?

shookwun

Reaction score
Ok, somebody please clarify for me:

Sluthate is a website/forum for guys to rant about how women won't sleep with them, basically guys like Elliot Rodger?
PUAhate is a website/forum for guys to rant about how pickup artists are getting laid but they're not?

Do I have this right? I could understand the sluthate site, i mean, us baldies are pushed out of society for losing our hair... but to waste time bitching about pickupartists.... the fvck does that matter? Why are these losers wasting their time on someone theyve never met that has no effect on their life?

From my understanding sluthate is the former puahate site that got shutdown.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
one of those Pick Up artists was barred from entering the UK recently

course they have seem to have no qualms about letting terrorists in... but at least they're focussing on the REALLY dangerous people :roll:

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah actually make sense , it takes more energy to produce an egg than to produce our seeds, so they don't want to waste their eggs with us

That's kind of what I was thinking too.

Women, generally, fall into one of these types:
- lying about men's baldness not being a problem for them (because they don't want to hurt the guy's feelings)
- lying about men's baldness not being a problem for them (because they don't want to be seen as shallow)
- being honest about how they hate men's baldness, but doing so in such a hateful manner.

I don't blame women for not liking bald men. I just wish more of them were honest about it, while not being such a b**ch.

- - - Updated - - -

one of those Pick Up artists was barred from entering the UK recently

course they have seem to have no qualms about letting terrorists in... but at least they're focussing on the REALLY dangerous people :roll:

Are you talking about Julien Blanc? That guy is a misogynistic, sexually violent sociopath and you're defending him?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
didn't say I was defending him. All PUAs are pathetic with deep insecurity issues. Just seemed an overreaction to make such a fuss over this idiot, when people like him (and far worse) walk in with impunity all the time

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
didn't say I was defending him. All PUAs are pathetic with deep insecurity issues. Just seemed an overreaction to make such a fuss over this idiot, when people like him (and far worse) walk in with impunity all the time

I don't think it's an overreaction at all. He's infamous for his twisted teachings. He's out there to turn other guys into someone like him. He, and others like him, do not belong in any society. Of course, terrorists shouldn't be "let in" either. But, when was the last time you heard that they let in a known terrorist?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Just like looks matter to guys. I constantly see you talking about "hot" women and rating them 1-10, and THEN you complain about how women are shallow. ELOEL!

Thanks for your honesty. Nothing wrong with wanting to be attracted to the person you are with. I would rather get with a woman who is at least selective with who she dates. That's much better than her not being selective and getting with anything IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

and used to be cool, but not anymore...

Exactly. Once you start losing it, you can just see the way women look at you. Before they would give you the look like you may have a shot. After hair loss they turn their heads away so fast their heads start spinning. They don't want to look to long in fear that you may approach them.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't mix all bodybuilders as meat heads. Google frank medrano. Yeah it's extreme. Get into cycling or mountain biking. Trail running. I'm not ripped just ok shape. A so called friend was dogging me about going bald. I told him this I can't control, what are you going to do about that 50 extra pounds your fat a** is hauling around.

Anyway guys check out iamalpham. Com just don't look at his hair, you'll smash your screen. Lets crowdfund a lucky Bastard to get a makeover. $4k should cover his service, cloths and maybe the flight. Lets not all suffer ;)