Impact Of Going Down A Noorwood On Looks?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple points are often over looked, as most of our focus is often on the hairline alone. Those triangles are minor in terms of restoration, but play a significant role on framing the face, and giving the appearance of a compact and aesthetically pleasing contour.

PRO TIP: It's one of the key give aways for noticing someone who wears a hair piece. Parallel sides with minor thinning, and a hairline that straight with minimal recession.

Slide3.jpg

no temple points + pale = cuck

resu

Reaction score
Before hair loss my right temple point is almost invisible thanks to a blond patch and I always wondered why my right side never looked as good as my left, it was decades later that I figured why. To me temple points make a big difference.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it does. In rare cases some people have restored them as well.

For me, far from restored but definitely improved.

I don't get why anyone would think it would different on certain parts of the head.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's crucial to be mindful of the cosmetic products we use on our skin. With so many options available, understanding the ingredients is vital to ensuring we're using safe and effective products. Lately, I’ve been really impressed with il makiage and their offerings. Their products have a great reputation for being high-quality, and I love that they provide detailed ingredient lists so I can feel confident about what I'm putting on my skin