Infamous' Story - (21 /With Photos!!!)

infamous

Reaction score
thanks for couraging me... i was so afraid because shedding was massive. i will continue using my regimen.

infamous

Reaction score
Getting finasteride only for 22 days, still no progress with it. I can say that shedding is worse than before.

Using nizoral for 4 months, luckily it works perfectly. No itching, no dandruff and thicker hairs on my temples. Minor shedding.

I'm gonna upload new pics with my progress using nizoral. Gonna post them soon cuz i'm busy with f*cking studies.

infamous

Reaction score
Okay, here are new photos:

Temple:
b3khmb.jpg

23tjz1t.jpg

Front:
98wll5.jpg

Crown - I have no problem with it:

hsq711.jpg

And my new haircut - i keep my hair a bit longer:

3442g0k.jpg

Look my older pics in the 1st page and compare them. I was just using nizoral, this progress belongs to nizoral. I see a minor improvement. And tell me your ideas please.

Btw, started getting finasteride for 3 weeks, and no side effects: Not even ball ache, breast tenderness or libido down. Just shedding is more than before, but i think it will stop after 2 months.

G

i definetly see some improvement in the temple area and it seems like the front is getting thicker over all!!! Stick with it bro!

infamous

Reaction score
Hanneyk55 said:
i definetly see some improvement in the temple area and it seems like the front is getting thicker over all!!! Stick with it bro!

thank you for keeping my morale up. And this was only with nizoral, now it's time for maintaining and some regrowth. So i'm getting finasteride 1mg daily, hoping the best for you and me.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you have the same haircut i used to have the mullet faux hawk lol

but id stick with finasteride if i were you and get on minoxidil if you seen no improvement

infamous

Reaction score
postit15 said:
woah wat the... u got temple hair regrowth/thickening jus from nizoral shampoo alone?! :woot:

these results belongs to nizoral alone, but i don't think it's a big result. nizoral made my hair brighter and -a bit- thicker.

king- said:
you have the same haircut i used to have the mullet faux hawk lol

but id stick with finasteride if i were you and get on minoxidil if you seen no improvement

it's too early to see any improvement, so i'll stick with finasteride for now(i'm on finasteride for 3 weeks), so i'll wait for 1-2 months then i'll get on minoxidil.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Yeah, even if you don't regrow anything on finasteride, you should stop losing hair on it so stay on it unless you have some kind of side effect.

infamous

Reaction score
i have no side effects with proscar, so i'll stick on it.

Other thing i want to say that hairloss is not a "huge impact" on my social life, i just wanna give it a shoot because in the end, even i lose whole my hair, i'll say "at least i tried, and it didn't work". That's all. I'm not bragging that i'm a handsome guy, but i think i'll find my soul mate somehow. I don't wanna be so optimistic but just look at the people around you, you can see so many people who had been married and they're bald.

infamous

Reaction score
i would definitely stop getting finasteride if i had another chance, because if i shed like that there won't be any hairs on my head i have to care about. I'm shedding like crazy, more than 70 hairs after i dry my hair with towel.

Please, someone just tell me it's normal. I'm on 24th day with finasteride. Please tell me you all have major shedding with finasteride at the beginning, otherwise i'll stop getting finasteride.

Exxcel

Reaction score
i am 11 weeks on finasteride now, sheding is still getting worse, really is very very bad. Stick with it bro. I have same hairloss as you, i will let you know when/if i see any improvement, as i am further along the treatment than you. These are tough months ahead but don't give up just yet.

infamous

Reaction score
@Exxcel:

Are you shedding more than before? I was shedding 8-15 hairs daily(sometimes not even a hair), but now it's worse.

By the way, i think i'll try minoxidil, i hope it can fix my frontal areas. It could be better but right now i'm happy with my hairline, just want thicker and healthier hair.

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
8 - 15 hair is like extremely little hair loss. Most people will lose around 50 - 100 a day. How are you guys shedding so few hair? It seems incredible to me since I drop like about 50 hair a day.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because it looks that this f*****g genetics have a lot of secrests...and us...human beings we...don't know a lot about our own body...I'm not shedding also...just let's say 5 hairs for a shower...but...also i don't have the hair that I wanted...

Exxcel

Reaction score
infamous said:
@Exxcel:

Are you shedding more than before? I was shedding 8-15 hairs daily(sometimes not even a hair), but now it's worse.

By the way, i think i'll try minoxidil, i hope it can fix my frontal areas. It could be better but right now i'm happy with my hairline, just want thicker and healthier hair.

Before treatment i was probebly lossing 20-30 hairs in the shower, this has increased over the 11 weeks and i am now at about 150-200 in the shower. It is at an all time high at the moment and showing no signs of slowing. I went on minoxidil 1 month ago for my frontal region and am losing quite a bit of hair from the front, i am hoping that as i am young i will see good results seeing as i am only 20, so we are about the same age. I think i will add nizoral.

infamous

Reaction score
I might be on the wrong way but when i use nizoral when washing my hair, i notice more loss. Before getting finasteride it wasn't happening, so what's wrong with me?

With my daily shampoo, i shed a little, 15-20 hairs per day.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Just started finasteride 3 days ago. I'll keep you posted if I have the same problem. so far shedding seems about normal.