Is It Safe To Wash Your Head Twice A Day?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know I feel as though this is a question that Alexa could answer; why post here?

Lol Safe? Please define your definition of safe; seems to be straying from the norm. Common sense tells me that it is safe to use shampoo twice a day. If it weren't, they wouldn't receive FDA approval for mass usage.

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
You know I feel as though this is a question that Alexa could answer; why post here?

Lol Safe? Please define your definition of safe; seems to be straying from the norm. Common sense tells me that it is safe to use shampoo twice a day. If it weren't, they wouldn't receive FDA approval for mass usage.
For weak hair it’s okay because it’s fda approved? It seems like you also don’t know the answer, do us a favour and kindly piss off?

Idknomore

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me ?
I want to write my story here but I don’t know where to start this site is so confusing ! Any tips and help would be appreciated ! Thank you !

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 days a week on my workout days I do. On my second wash I use shampoo or conditioner using cold water and I let it remove them from my hair without having to use my fingers too much. I use shampoos and conditioners that don't contain harsh chemicals so I don't worry about it too much. I haven't noticed it being an issue so far.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For weak hair it’s okay because it’s fda approved? It seems like you also don’t know the answer, do us a favour and kindly piss off?
Um, yes its ok. Unless you're rephrasing your question to " What hair shampoos works best for weak hair" Then I would tell you Keratin promoting, sulfate free shampoos. Seems to me like you don't know how to ask what you want to know.

Your question is " Is it safe to wash your hair twice a day?" My question is... If what?

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
4-5 days a week on my workout days I do. On my second wash I use shampoo or conditioner using cold water and I let it remove them from my hair without having to use my fingers too much. I use shampoos and conditioners that don't contain harsh chemicals so I don't worry about it too much. I haven't noticed it being an issue so far.
Thanks for a decent comment