Is It Worth Going Out With A Prostitute ?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan, have you ever personally known a sex worker? If so, what was your impression of her, as a woman?
No, I have not, and I don't look down on them. Roberto, I've basically lived a cookie-cutter life (boring to most), right down to the little cape with the white-picket fence. I haven't been exposed to much of life really. I know there are different reasons women are sex workers; they all have their own stories. From all the reading I've done here, I think they do have a place in society and wouldn't disagree with legalizing prostitution here.

blackg

Reaction score
f*****g and going down a prostitute.
You went from a virgin subhuman to a non-virgin disease ridden vagina sucker subhuman.
Congrats.
Here we go again... Why are you all jumping to conclusions about diseases and such?

Y'all have very over active imaginations.

This prostitute girl is most likely no different from you and me, the only difference being that she works in a hospitality industry, of sorts, providing men an essential relief of our most basic instincts.

I'd say that she is, like most functional humans, very conscious about maintaining a healthy body and overall lifestyle.

So I hope the OP does date her and gets to know her a bit better, then accepting who she is and ultimately supporting her decisions.

blackg

Reaction score
And why are you jumping to the conclusion that this is a semblance of a healthy lifestyle ?
Seems like I am not the only one jumping to conclusions.

f*****g strangers left and right is overall a healthy lifestyle.

Advising OP to be the absolute cuck.

Go be a f***** somewhere else.
We don't have to be 100 percent healthy all the time just to live a fulfilling life.
The human immune system can handle all kinds of challenges so it doesn't hurt to test the waters a little, so to speak.

And this woman is not f*****g strangers left and right.
She is providing a valuable service that just happens to be sex.
Her line of work is commendable and I doubt she is doing it for her own pleasure now.
I'd say she is a very conscientious young woman who's main concern (apart from her immediate financial position) is the welfare of these poor men she is providing relief to.

I wish this couple well in the future.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score