Is There Any Scientific Evidence Of Minoxidil Aging Your Face?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry but Clooney wins hands down and his hair is at least 80% of the reason. I guarantee you that if Clooney was Norwood 7, he would drop to the same desirability as Moby. An old guy that young women still wet their panties for has a full head of hair or damn near. Pitt, Clooney, Brosnan, Harrison Ford for most of his career, etc.

The few bald guys who are attractive even though they're bald are attractive despite being bald, not because of it; huge difference that society at large does not understand.

Another easy way to disprove this entire line of thinking that basically boils down to "If you're less attractive without hair, you're just not attractive", is to flip the sexes.

Karen Gillan:

latest

When she's "Nebula" in Guardians of the Galaxy

article-0-1AEA6BC6000005DC-273_634x853.jpg

I find her much less attractive without her hair; like you put makeup on the kid from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Guess she must just be secretly unattractive

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clooney in his prime would've still been an 8 bald.

There is obviously a lot of subjectivity here, but personally, I really doubt most women would agree; so leave that to their vote.

Hair is important, but it's not the only factor in attractiveness.

No, but a lack of it is a deal breaker more often than not for both sexes.

I don't mind if her nose is a bit wonky, or maybe she doesn't have the world's greatest skin, but if she's bald, I can honestly say I wouldn't bother.

A lot of women go nuts over Channing Tatum with a shaved head.

Buzzcut, not a horseshoe, NW4 or bad diffuse thinning.

How many women would say that Matt Damon was at peak attractiveness in Elysium vs Bourne, I wonder?

Also, you can't compare baldness in women to men. It's much worse for women

This is where I simply must disagree.

It's equally sh*t for both; it's just that you see more men (obviously) with hairloss than you do women by a substantial margin so most people have this cognitive bias of thinking hair isn't as important for men because they can think of some men who are attractive despite their baldness; something bound to happen with such disproportionate numbers.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good points, Pegasus2. Guys are luckier now to live in an era where even those with zero loss shave their heads. Unlike my day, in the 60's hippie era, where, "ya gotta have hair, long beautiful hair..." As the song goes.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's a deal breaker for men, not for most women. Maybe for a slight majority of teenage girls. Most guys go bald, they aren't all virgins.

How many would say that he wasn't attractive in both? Peak attractiveness means with hair, but you can still be attractive to women without it.

Because women became genetically programmed to find baldness less repellant than men. A girl I used to date, the most beautiful girl I've ever known, is dating a NW4 now. I had perfect hair when I dated her, and couldn't imagine that she'd date me if I was bald, but here she is dating a bald guy now, and she's still drop dead gorgeous.

Girls that are with bald guys meet them when they had hair, if not there's something else going on.

You are fucked without hair, im not here to discuss facts.