Is this bad??

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this is a natural part or is this bad diffuse thinning?? image.jpeg

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are definitely thinning but you also have plenty of thick hair left. It's very treatable at this stage. Don't wait too long to do something.

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
I hadn't had showered for quite some time, pretty greasy. Here is a picture just now after a shower and dry image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry to say but I do believe you are losing your hair, the hairline pics confirmed it. Lucky for you though ur hair still looks great and if you were to start treating it I think it would make your hair even better.

MoBishop

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like your temples are receding back a bit. Overall though, you still have great hair!

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry to say but I do believe you are losing your hair, the hairline pics confirmed it. Lucky for you though ur hair still looks great and if you were to start treating it I think it would make your hair even better.

Hopefully man, worried about starting finasteride, specially in my situation! Only using minoxidil once a day need to bump it up, or could minoxidil be making it worse on hair line. One a day for 3 month gave me this

Andy31

Reaction score
First picture looks like the part line I'm getting on the side of my head... It's hard to hide

Idknomore

My Regimen
Reaction score
First picture looks like the part line I'm getting on the side of my head... It's hard to hide

Can you tell me more about your part line ?! It might be similar as yours! Is killing me ! Can we start a conversation ?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell me more about your part line ?! It might be similar as yours! Is killing me ! Can we start a conversation ?
One of the worst things you can do for your hair loss situation, is make visual comparisons to another person thats non-related to you. Hoping things with express the same way.