Is this real? Results look promising

Johnsdanxhesnj2

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_4425.jpeg

Hi! Earlier I was on Instagram and came across this video. It’s this treatment I have never heard of called “Alma Ted.” Looked all over social media to hear about people experiences but it seems like no one has tried it…..

My question is whether anyone here has tried it and what they thought about? I’m intrigued but also pretty skeptical.

Here’s the video I saw

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alma is an ultrasonic device to deliver serums to scalp.. It’s just a delivery system.. It’s like a better way to deliver minoxidil.. It doesn’t address the DHT problem which disrupts the hair cycle in men.. Serums are only a secondary approach.
Hair transplants work but they are constantly degrading because the hair cycle isn’t addressed. If you look at middle aged/old men all their hairs are in various degrees of degradation..
I believe the stem cells producing the follicles have to be restimulated or signaled to start growing correctly again. DHT is chemically signaling the stem cells to go into Telogen or resting phase. They need to be signaled to go in Anagen- growing phase. Most promising way is by micro electrical stimulation..

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 188885

Hi! Earlier I was on Instagram and came across this video. It’s this treatment I have never heard of called “Alma Ted.” Looked all over social media to hear about people experiences but it seems like no one has tried it…..

My question is whether anyone here has tried it and what they thought about? I’m intrigued but also pretty skeptical.

Here’s the video I saw
Post the studies. I would love to read them.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You see all the people talking about male pattern baldness & after studying the topic .. I think male pattern baldness is simple hypersensitivity to DHT which turns the anagen (growing) phase into telogen (sleeping) stage. And all the present modalities don’t work because the follicles which are made from hair stem cells are not going to produce hairs until the anagen (growing) phase is turned back on. So it makes sense initially that minoxidil & Finasteride grow some hair .. but over time the benefits dimish & stop. The stem cells are not producing hair producing follicles. All the other theories are wasting everybody’s time. All the You tubers are wasting our time. The solution is :how does a male person signal to his hair stem cells to grow when DHT is chemically signaling to sleep. or stop growing. The solution is not to take pills to lower DHT.. because the stem cells are damaged & may or may not turn on again while risking serious side effects from pills.
All the other protocols are not addressing the problem.. Increasing blood flow & nutrients is a plus.. but if the stem cells are in the off position.. it will benefit little.
I don’t think anyone.. but a few are articulating what I am saying.. So for me.. I have all the typical solutions at my home.. but as I research I can see they are a waste of time unless you can turn the hair cycle to the on position first. And you can’t practically do it by pills, topicals, diet, or massage. So presently I am focusing on the hair stem cells..I do my other things out of habit but my focus is listening to professional health researchers & their ideas..

Derek Clapton

Established Member
Reaction score
You see all the people talking about male pattern baldness & after studying the topic .. I think male pattern baldness is simple hypersensitivity to DHT which turns the anagen (growing) phase into telogen (sleeping) stage. And all the present modalities don’t work because the follicles which are made from hair stem cells are not going to produce hairs until the anagen (growing) phase is turned back on. So it makes sense initially that minoxidil & Finasteride grow some hair .. but over time the benefits dimish & stop. The stem cells are not producing hair producing follicles. All the other theories are wasting everybody’s time. All the You tubers are wasting our time. The solution is :how does a male person signal to his hair stem cells to grow when DHT is chemically signaling to sleep. or stop growing. The solution is not to take pills to lower DHT.. because the stem cells are damaged & may or may not turn on again while risking serious side effects from pills.
All the other protocols are not addressing the problem.. Increasing blood flow & nutrients is a plus.. but if the stem cells are in the off position.. it will benefit little.
I don’t think anyone.. but a few are articulating what I am saying.. So for me.. I have all the typical solutions at my home.. but as I research I can see they are a waste of time unless you can turn the hair cycle to the on position first. And you can’t practically do it by pills, topicals, diet, or massage. So presently I am focusing on the hair stem cells..I do my other things out of habit but my focus is listening to professional health researchers & their ideas..

what about peptides of some sort? growth hormone for example literally stimulates new cell production.