Is your daily regimen burning you out? Read on!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I developed this thread in the hope of sharing with other male pattern baldness sufferers the actual impact these intense regimens on a daily basis has on your overall outlook on things.

The other day I was looking in the mirror with the hope I was "looking
good" :wink: and started to overanalyze my situation. :x Day in day out I apply minoxidil, take my propecia, wait for the minoxidil to dry b/c I dont want to look matted down and "exposed." Then I wash down my cheerios, go back to the head and apply spironolactone b/c it's supposed to help. I check my look again then go out and brave the wind and hope it doesnt blow my hair in a direction that shows my receding hair loss...bla bla bla bla bla....yada yada yada...Does it ever end gentlemen? I am so tired. :eek: Are you?

Please share.

Thanks in advance for contributing.
LG

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is pretty standard m.p.b sufferer behaviour.

CCS

Reaction score
I can hide my male pattern baldness if I grow out my hair to 1.5 inches, but I don't like it that long. I keep it 1/2 to 1 inch long, and it shows the thinning. If my grafts grow out, no one will be able to see it any more. Until then, I'm just keeping it short.

IBM

Reaction score
My problem is density and temples. Without density my hair style is ruined.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

Yeah maybe you should start eating lunch with tomatos and lemon...sound familiar? 8)

IBM

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
IBM said:

Yeah maybe you should start eating lunch with tomatos and lemon...sound familiar? 8)

Lol. That was funny. Well i eat a lot tomato with lemmon lunch. And i feel much better. You should try. Tomorrow i'll eat that. Its amusing.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks man what can you do. I hate this sh*t. I do that minoxidil "drying" waiting thing too it drives me nuts. Something that has been bothering me lately though is not really the regimen, but me checking out other guys' hairlines. The other day I went out and I was pretty much obsessed with other people's hair. "Does he have more hair than me?"...... "Oh f***, will I look like that in a few years"....."Oh wow what a lucky son of a biatch, no male pattern baldness at all"...."Damn he could use an anti-androgen"...."Oh sh*t I'm the only Norwood here"...

sigh.

r1989

Reaction score
Yep, that's exactly what I do. Every guy I look at I examine his hairline and check for thinning. Yeah and it's the worst when you see a really balding guy and worry that that's gonna be you. arghhh

G

Nathaniel said:
Yeah it sucks man what can you do. I hate this $#iT. I do that minoxidil "drying" waiting thing too it drives me nuts. Something that has been bothering me lately though is not really the regimen, but me checking out other guys' hairlines. The other day I went out and I was pretty much obsessed with other people's hair. "Does he have more hair than me?"...... "Oh f***, will I look like that in a few years"....."Oh wow what a lucky son of a biatch, no male pattern baldness at all"...."Damn he could use an anti-androgen"...."Oh $#iT I'm the only Norwood here"...

sigh.

Yep I do it too. I call it the I Spy-Norwood edition game.

I spy, with my little eye, Norwood 4! Norwood 2! Norwood 6!

CCS

Reaction score
IBM said:
LookingGood! said:
IBM said:

Lol. That was funny. Well i eat a lot tomato with lemmon lunch. And i feel much better. You should try. Tomorrow i'll eat that. Its amusing.

yeah, for get Norwood. I ate a can of mixed tropical fruit in pear juice and it was SO good. MMM mmmm mmmmmm.

s.a.f

Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? (tomato's, Lemon, Tropical fruit in pear juice?)

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Nathaniel said:
Yeah it sucks man what can you do. I hate this $#iT. I do that minoxidil "drying" waiting thing too it drives me nuts. Something that has been bothering me lately though is not really the regimen, but me checking out other guys' hairlines. The other day I went out and I was pretty much obsessed with other people's hair. "Does he have more hair than me?"...... "Oh f***, will I look like that in a few years"....."Oh wow what a lucky son of a biatch, no male pattern baldness at all"...."Damn he could use an anti-androgen"...."Oh $#iT I'm the only Norwood here"...

sigh.

Yep I do it too. I call it the I Spy-Norwood edition game.

I spy, with my little eye, Norwood 4! Norwood 2! Norwood 6!

......and the hits keep coming! LMAO.

Yeah we all do. I once saw Sly Stallone in ATlantic city a few yrs ago and I kept starring at his head, he caught me once and looked away with a smirk. HAHA he knew I was I spying! We all do it. Girls do it too with boobs.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
What are you guys talking about? (tomato's, Lemon, Tropical fruit in pear juice?)

It's IBM's attempt to give me advice on how to lower cholesterol in another thread....ask him b/c that one was from PLuto! :freaked:

IBM

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
[quote="s.a.f":e5f52]What are you guys talking about? (tomato's, Lemon, Tropical fruit in pear juice?)

It's IBM's attempt to give me advice on how to lower cholesterol in another thread....ask him b/c that one was from PLuto! :freaked:[/quote:e5f52]

Lol. What is b/c?

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
b/c = bald c**t

or bald/curly

blackberry/crumble

because

IBM

Reaction score
ginald said:
b/c = bald c**t

Bald p**sy? Androgenetic P**sy Alopecia?

That's the yellow & green jelly, rot fish smelly and honey taste on one month unwashed c**t filled with sp**m. Because of that watery is better to clean the hole.

PS: Sorry its weekend and i have nothing to do than post on HairLossTalk.com.

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
I only started doing it very recently jsut as i have started thinking more about my own hair.....before i always looked to who was built, who should go gym, who's never been gym coz i was kinda obsessed with working out (still am!).

I think u just try and seek validation for ur own situation. :roll:

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actb4NW6 said:
I only started doing it very recently jsut as i have started thinking more about my own hair.....before i always looked to who was built, who should go gym, who's never been gym coz i was kinda obsessed with working out (still am!).

I think u just try and seek validation for ur own situation. :roll:

Well at least you dont look at men's crotches! :freaked2:

CCS

Reaction score
I've been slacking on my regimen a bit. I almost always stake the internals, but I use each of the topicals about twice a week now, and I put my minoxidil in my NANO shampoo. I use the shampoos all the time. At least I exercise a lot more than I used to.

So I'm not getting burned out, but rather taking a break. I don't think the regimen burned me out. It was all the other homework and exercise and stuff I was doing combined with the regimen, so I gave the regimen a back seat. I'll get back on it soon, since I'm on winter break.

G

How is your hair doing so far, CCS? You are one of the top experts here and hence you should see some good results, but you don´t update your story.