Is your daily regimen burning you out? Read on!

CCS

Reaction score
my hair loss is also a lot older than yours. I probably won't get much regrowth in the smooth bald areas. But there are some thinning areas I'm hoping for results in.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, guess we all experience the same things. I hate it when wind blows your hair loss, i started a post on this earlier.

I get kinda jealus when i see guys with awesome hair lines, i keep telling myself ill get my hair line back. My regime does take alot of time, i have to put on 3-4 shampoos, conditioners, etc.

then i put on the topicals.

hey, should i start on minoxidil? will it make me shed hairs, my hair is growing in fast now, at Norwood 1. if i try minoxidil anyone had success with it growing the hair out without shedding?

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid my mother always used to talk about other women on TV "Oh she's had a a facelift. Shes had this done. Its obvious!" At first I didnt know why she was talking about these things. Then I got older and I realised why and I thought it was kind of pathetic. Now I think similar things about hair and she doesn't do it anymore. :)
hh