It doesnt get better..

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what a lovely thought

G

Well, like myself Jeff seems to have trouble dealing with his hair loss. One never knows....

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
taugenichts where are you from in germany?

G

roki said:
taugenichts where are you from in germany?

South west, near the French border.

If I was engaged to a nice girlfriend I could deal with hair loss easier, but being the lucky guy I am I never even got laid in my life. What a nice life I have....

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Imo, these hairlines aren´t that good. The V-shape is still visible and it does´t look like a teenage one.

Jeff, you shouldn´t spend your money on hair transplant. Save it for the day when HM becomes available to the masses and offers a cure for all of us. Hope and pray until then.

This is true, but after $18,000 and three procedure, my hair looks a lot better than it did before. It is no where near teenage. It is thin and V'd. But when I was 21, people thought i was 28. Now that I'm 27, people think Im 22. Imagine what I'd look like with all my hair. And I'll get the pores on my nose reduced. I have a long list of improvements I'll make once I'm out of school and making money. Too bad I'll be out of college after that, and never be able to have the classic college life experience. I just need to find a woman who is into health food, and I'll be set.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Imo, these hairlines aren´t that good. The V-shape is still visible and it does´t look like a teenage one.

Jeff, you shouldn´t spend your money on hair transplant. Save it for the day when HM becomes available to the masses and offers a cure for all of us. Hope and pray until then.

There is nothing wrong with v-shape hairlines. Alot of girls have this hairline too. Ive never had a teenage hairline and to be honest, prefer the look of the v-shape