Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is I dont think we can put our trust in here say from random people on a forum posting pictures of progress. Im pretty decent with photoshop and could create the images even the temple one if I really wanted to, many of us could also do the same with concealer for the crown shot. This could likely be some guy who from a year ago finds it amusing to troll people or is with beps or is beps pretending to be someone else. The lotion has gained a lot of attension, dont underestimate the number of weirdos out there who find it funny to get our hopes up.

exactly. i was the person behind the fake beps account created on saturday (it got banned and deleted) and it was hilarious, i had the time of my life telling everyone about the july release

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that he will speak on some conference means nothing.

Even if it works, it will take YEARS until its released on the market

Besides, I heard that it was only tested on MICE as of now, so we dont even know if it works on humans

I ll quote this in august

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that he will speak on some conference means nothing.

Even if it works, it will take YEARS until its released on the market

Besides, I heard that it was only tested on MICE as of now, so we dont even know if it works on humans

You have no idea what you are talking about my friend

Choi is a Ferrari with the definitive formula for our heads

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Choi is the real deal and Im glad we are one of the few that realized this much earlier wich will make us feel special around here. :)

tbh, i printed his studies and put them on my desk in case i get on finasteride in the meantime and get sexual sides. an easy way to counter weaker erections or low libido

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those gym pics aren’t u lol I reverse searched them the girl has zero hair loss even with hairline exposed

You-Are-So-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Bed-Intruder-GIF.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it looks too dark and hard like stick. A bit too unatural

Whats funny tho is that my hair also looks dark as f*** at times and this is thanks to nofap difference. It might have something to do with the zinc and all minerals and vitamins on my semen lmao
you realize what's in your semen is microscopic in terms of protein/zinc

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a feeling shiseido is just glorified prp.

3 words for you: kang, yell, choi

your words are mine

I honestly dont know why people hype something that looks like it comes from a sci fi movie, and even if it comes to life, only the likes of Trump will be able to afford it. Not to count that it simply cant be replicated in other countries.

Choi is different story, much more simple method and it might be way more effective as well.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you realize what's in your semen is microscopic in terms of protein/zinc

but our body is continuously absorving it during million cycles of semen reproduction that is not wated on a single fap.

Obviously you only have my words and can be skeptical all you want, but nofap not only made my hair thicker but also healthier and much darker. Its realky crazy stuff my friend. I have no reason to lie.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your words are mine

I honestly dont know why people hype something that looks like it comes from a sci fi movie, and even if it comes to life, only the likes of Trump will be able to afford it. Not to count that it simply cant be replicated in other countries.

Choi is different story, much more simple method and it might be way more effective as well.

had exact same thoughts about tsuji. do people really believe that in 3-4 years from now they ll fly to japan, get their hair cloned in some lab and put on their heads, and then just go back and continue with life? come on. even if you are rich af already, its in the domain of science fiction. i dont even doubt he ll succeed in his trials, but there is a long way from there to average joes showing up in office and getting it done routinely.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
but our body is continuously absorving it during million cycles of semen reproduction that is not wated on a single fap.

Obviously you only have my words and can be skeptical all you want, but nofap not only made my hair thicker but also healthier and much darker. Its realky crazy stuff my friend. I have no reason to lie.
I want to believe, but I hate how not jerking it makes me feel. I've done it for two consecutive months twice. If there really was some good science I'd follow it