Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ayo. I have been away from the site for a while now lol. I go through my OCD episodes about my hair then it doesn't bother me for a good while until it snaps back haha.

I have been taking the cystine, queceretin, and so far I've noticed a lot less shedding. Dunno if the peppermint oil is stimulating new growth but it makes my hair feel good lol.

So about his lotion. I read a couple of days ago it supposedly interferes with the DHT attacking the follicle. So are we talking a setipiprant method of action? With no reported side effects that could potentially come from SETI use? Or are we just talking another Dick destroying Libdo killing Brain fog inducing Strength killing finasteride alternative? That, and Does it actually work are the Only two questions I have lol.

I guess we will have to wait and see. Cheers.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In one Interview Brotzu said he gave the lotion to some friends, who are/were using it.

Nobaldness

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy for her,amazing results she's got,so guys I hope someone answers me,is AA that easier to treat than Androgenetic Alopecia?!I always thought that AA much more complicated than Androgenetic Alopecia!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy for her,amazing results she's got,so guys I hope someone answers me,is AA that easier to treat than Androgenetic Alopecia?!I always thought that AA much more complicated than Androgenetic Alopecia!

That's like asking if syphylis is easier to treat than tuberculosis.

They're different diseases,

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a little odd that nobody posted any pics of their Androgenetic Alopecia trial on facebook. Perhaps cause it dont work and we are doomed.
Hmmmm I dunno maybe its because guys don't like to publicly talk or post pictures about their hairloss on a public forum where people know them personally. Just a wild guess (sarcasm)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I dunno maybe its because guys don't like to publicly talk or post pictures about their hairloss on a public forum where people know them personally. Just a wild guess (sarcasm)
I personally keep flip flopping on the lack of info from fidia. Its all my specualtion but i either assume its cause
A. It doesnt work
B. It does work and they are keeping it close to their vest so another company doesnt try to make a copycat version

All specualtion though

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is actually more concerning if you get tons of talk and early pictures from these companies.

One of the reasons I have more faith in companies like Shiseido, FIDIA, etc. is that they are discreet in their work — they're concerned with getting it done rather than wooing investors and potential customers.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is actually more concerning if you get tons of talk and early pictures from these companies.

One of the reasons I have more faith in companies like Shiseido, FIDIA, etc. is that they are discreet in their work — they're concerned with getting it done rather than wooing investors and potential customers.

I agree, I respect them for being professional.

Fidia is not sending a personalized email response to every message, and that's good.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I partly agree, the Brotzu lotion definetly is not the usual snake oil, nevertheless I would expect an anonymous reddit post or something where the great results are being mentioned.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question about Brotzu's presentation in november.

As far as i know, trials of lotion about Androgenetic Alopecia
is not brotzu's sphere but fidia.
brotzu is involved in AA.
This coming presentation is directly connected to Androgenetic Alopecia and fidia?

(Sorry for my poor eng)

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Little update from the italian forum:

- Someone reported fuzz after 3 weeks with the GB lotion.
- Someone claimed that fidia has some problems to turn the product into a lotion which is suitable for mass production

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

- Someone claimed that fidia has some problems to turn the product into a lotion which is suitable for mass production
Which italian forum?

inmyhead

Reaction score

Random guy managed to get the lotion GB and fidia cant? Fake for sure

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

Can you provide a link to the Italian forum about that claim?

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
A forum user on the Italian forum Ieson made the following comments (google translate):

I would like to explain something:
The photo of sonication that exposed Spatolatore is a laboratory product (search), unfit to make large quantities.
With such a device it is possible to prepare a few ml at a time, about 6 ml.
Each of you has 100ml.
Considered the short period in which the product could not be prepared to test what and how much you had to use a preservative.
the transport and storage, as long as there are preservatives, must stay below 25 degrees.
Most likely you now have a product that you are totally spoiled.
This is to show you that type of product you have purchased.
the trial will not last much longer. Wait a disclosure by Phidias, it is in her, and also in your best interest, that all the steps are done properly.
Throw years of research to be in a hurry does not help anyone.

The user beps63 made this comment and he has made several comments before which make it seem he has inside information. Also his defensive way of commenting and saying the groupbuy lotion is probably worthless make it seem he his involved in the official lotion.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

and they know this how? Was there a press release somewhere that even said this will be a lotion for Androgenetic Alopecia? Why would it be? It would make far more sense to deliver the ingredients to Androgenetic Alopecia patients as a liquid like minoxidil is sold as.

Say it really is lotion...a cosmetics company can't put some molecules into a viscous material? Bullshit.

A forum user on the Italian forum Ieson made the following comments (google translate):

I would like to explain something:
The photo of sonication that exposed Spatolatore is a laboratory product (search), unfit to make large quantities.
With such a device it is possible to prepare a few ml at a time, about 6 ml.
Each of you has 100ml.
Considered the short period in which the product could not be prepared to test what and how much you had to use a preservative.
the transport and storage, as long as there are preservatives, must stay below 25 degrees.
Most likely you now have a product that you are totally spoiled.
This is to show you that type of product you have purchased.
the trial will not last much longer. Wait a disclosure by Phidias, it is in her, and also in your best interest, that all the steps are done properly.
Throw years of research to be in a hurry does not help anyone.

The user beps63 made this comment and he has made several comments before which make it seem he has inside information. Also his defensive way of commenting and saying the groupbuy lotion is probably worthless make it seem he his involved in the official lotion.

The group buy lotion is obviously fake. Like I said, no one should be trusting any results from a concoction prepared by someone on an internet forum rather than waiting for the actual product.