Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Like s-equol...but not s-equol.

2. L-Methionine ... like L-Cartenine butttt ..again not the same both amino acids tho .. I guess that’s relevant (no).

3. Cystine .. idk how that has anything to do with trinov.

4. Soybean oil... consists on lineolinic acid but isn’t DGLA.

So basically none of those ingredient are in trinov but somehow you come to the reasoning that they are the same ?

I just made simple loose connections, and I admit I took some liberties.
Let me make more specific and detailed connections for you:

Evening Primrose Oil = GLA = Gamma-Linolenic-Acid.
Gamma Linolenic acid turns into DGLA (Dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid) in the body via Delta 6 desaturase.

Glycine Soja = soy isoflavone = Phytoestrogen = S-Equol
Glycine Soja = Alpha-Linolenic Acid (different from gamma-linolenic acid)
But here's the kicker: GLA->DGLA conversion is enhanced when high levels of alpha-linolenic acid is present, blocking the arachidonic acid pathway (GLA can turn into ARA (arachidonic acid) instead of DGLA).

L-Methionine = amino acid essential for cell metabolism
L-Carnitine = amino acid essential for cell metabolism

Brotzu = DGLA + S-Equol + L-Carnitine

It's impressive if you still think the ingredients in random hair health products that have been around for decades are not incredibly, incredibly similar to Brotzu's lotion.

Brotzu even stated that he only added s-equol and L-Carnitine afterward because he read in decade old research papers that they're good for hair health. They weren't a conscious discovery. They're an afterthought.

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just made simple loose connections, and I admit I took some liberties.
Let me make more specific and detailed connections for you:

Evening Primrose Oil = GLA = Gamma-Linolenic-Acid.
Gamma Linolenic acid turns into DGLA (Dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid) in the body via Delta 6 desaturase.

Glycine Soja = soy isoflavone = Phytoestrogen = S-Equol
Glycine Soja = Alpha-Linolenic Acid (different from gamma-linolenic acid)
But here's the kicker: GLA->DGLA conversion is enhanced when high levels of alpha-linolenic acid is present, blocking the arachidonic acid pathway (GLA can turn into ARA (arachidonic acid) instead of DGLA).

L-Methionine = amino acid essential for cell metabolism
L-Carnitine = amino acid essential for cell metabolism

Brotzu = DGLA + S-Equol + L-Carnitine

Phosphatidylcholine Lipoid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
DGLA
S-Equol
Ethanol
L-propionylcarnitine
Stearylamine
Sterile water

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Nov 18th they will release 2 pics of a 70 years old man with different length and different humidity levels
If a 70 yo guy lost only a little then a 40 yo will maintain and a 20 will regain 5 years old back

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phosphatidylcholine Lipoid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
DGLA
S-Equol
Ethanol
L-propionylcarnitine
Stearylamine
Sterile water

Oh right, yes. Ok so the Phosphatidylcholine is one of the options of liposomal delivery. You know what fad has been sweeping the hair loss nation? Rubbing/injecting egg-based compounds into your scalp. Even celebrities have mentioned it as being one of the treatments that hair loss professionals use on their head (Dax Shepard/Ashton Kutcher). Guess why? High amounts of Phosphatidylcholine in eggs.

As far as the ethanol, the patent says that gets evaporated out of the final solution. And the stearylamine is a stabilizer for the liposomes, nothing related to hair.

So not even liposomes are new. I don't know how to make it more clear that nothing in Brotzu is new or inventive in the hair loss industry.

When I knew nothing, like you guys, I was just as excited as all of you. When I actually learned about the specifics, I realized it's all nothing.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh right, yes. Ok so the Phosphatidylcholine is one of the options of liposomal delivery. You know what fad has been sweeping the hair loss nation? Rubbing/injecting egg-based compounds into your scalp. Even celebrities have mentioned it as being one of the treatments that hair loss professionals use on their head (Dax Shepard/Ashton Kutcher). Guess why? High amounts of Phosphatidylcholine in eggs.

As far as the ethanol, the patent says that gets evaporated out of the final solution. And the stearylamine is a stabilizer for the liposomes, nothing related to hair.

So not even liposomes are new. I don't know how to make it more clear that nothing in Brotzu is new or inventive in the hair loss industry.

When I knew nothing, like you guys, I was just as excited as all of you. When I actually learned about the specifics, I realized it's all nothing.

So, given everything, including Fidia’s recent activity, you think it’s all for naught?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, given everything, including Fidia’s recent activity, you think it’s all for naught?
What can I say. Is it still possible that it might regrow some hair? Yes. Is it very unlikely, on par with winning the lottery? Yes. Expect it to not regrow even a single strand of lost hair. At best, all it does is check off boxes of ingredients that are supposed to be good for your hair's health, just like all the other non-DHT-related/minoxidil hair products.

And as far as the price, like the mod on ieson said: Premium Pricing is a pricing strategy that manipulates consumers into using false logic that leads them to believe a high price equates to legitimacy.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can I say. Is it still possible that it might regrow some hair? Yes. Is it very unlikely, on par with winning the lottery? Yes. Expect it to not regrow even a single strand of lost hair. At best, all it does is check off boxes of ingredients that are supposed to be good for your hair's health, just like all the other non-DHT-related/minoxidil hair products.

And as far as the price, like the mod on ieson said: Premium Pricing is a pricing strategy that manipulates consumers into using false logic that leads them to believe a high price equates to legitimacy.
God Damn it, this displeases me. After getting bad sides from finasteride I was hoping to rely on brotzu and nightly prayers

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The only problem I have with this is justifying the lunacy required to go through it all as Fidia has done, aim for international distribution, etc., and know the product does nothing comparable to known treatments. Basically, if that’s what you’re saying, then it makes sense to deem Fidia a bunch of scammers.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thanks, it seems that Trinov is garbage! Hope in Shiseido

Reactions: br1

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. It's either wig time or this dubious crap. I'll be NW7 when Shiseido hits the market. I'm Norwood 4.5 already, lost my glorious bangs when I was 19, started balding at 17.

What makes me hopeful is not the fact the Brotzu should work on Androgenetic Alopecia, but the fact that was used for an autoimmune disease and I have one, the same one which could trigger baldness (thyroiditis).
I started balding at age 16 I’m now 20 and around a NW2 so my hair loss is relatively slow but I think seti slowed it down a bit as well.
Do you have hypo or hyper thyroidism?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God Damn it, this displeases me. After getting bad sides from finasteride I was hoping to rely on brotzu and nightly prayers
do you believe everything they told you.

@acbrantlin is the kind of guy who is blindly hating on this product and spent his days and night in this thread. just take a look at his historic and you will know everything.

just wait the official announcement and then you will know everything about this product if it's legit or not.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@acbrantlin is the kind of guy who is blindly hating on this product and spent his days and night in this thread. just take a look at his historic and you will know everything.

just wait the official announcement and then you will know everything about this product if it's legit or not.

but it makes sense in what it says

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Weird how I always seem to provide publicly acquirable evidence to support my clear and concise arguments, while all your arguments are cheap attacks on my character. Don't get me wrong, I like personal attacks in my arguments too. Because you're undeniably retarded. You're as dense as a black hole. The only difference is that it's only supplementary to the real evidence I provide. While for you, it's all you have.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird how I always seem to provide publicly acquirable evidence to support my clear and concise arguments, while all your arguments are cheap attacks on my character. Don't get me wrong, I like personal attacks in my arguments too. Because you're undeniably retarded. You're as dense as a black hole. The only difference is that it's only supplementary to the real evidence I provide. While for you, it's all you have.
a black hole is better than your stinky butthole.
the more we get news about the product the more you got triggered, just f*** off and relax bro. we got it, you hate brotzu you wish it won't work. and every time you came here, you came with a new supposed 'argument'.

it's a matter of time and everybody will know everything,

CHILLLLLLLLLL

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't get it. Some people say that ingredients which are used in the lotion aren't new and won't work, but you can find posts on this forum where others use the same stuff (S-equol, PGE1) and have success. Why Brotzu lotion doesn't have chances?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh god....
1)You mean, that primrose oil rubbed on the head is the same thing as DGLA itself with liposomal delivery?
It does not work this way. Seriously... Pge1 in penis will do something completely different than borage which contains it.
If you really believe things works as you say I dare you to do this.: Fill your lungs with water. Water contain oxygen therefore you can breath it. Right?
Also, imagine that you want to have eggs. You have two options. Cake and eggs. Will you take the cake? It is made of a lot of things and eggs, but it is not the same as eggs. Right?
Primrose oil is made of a lot of things and GLA. BUT it is not the same as DGLA itself.

2)Soy does not magically change into equol in your scalp. Soy is not equal to equol, like sperm is not equal to baby.. There must be a process. Soy digested in most of people does not even change to equol at all and skin cant do this transformation.

3)Liposomes are quite known and what? Liposomal delivery is a way how to direct the substances. If you eat 2g of vit C, you will sh*t yourself and have a health issues. 2g of liposomal vit C and you will see benefits in your body. Btw. Eggs are not liposomes itself...

Brotzu himself said(shortly): Each substance separately is not very usefull. Together they work quite well. Without the liposomal delivery it does not work.

I am not saying Trinov will be a cure to grow 3 norwoods back. However I believe it will be working trearment. Maybe holly grail for guys and girls who are just starting to bald and now they will have solution not f*****g with their hormones.

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god....
1)You mean, that primrose oil rubbed on the head is the same thing as DGLA itself with liposomal delivery?
It does not work this way. Seriously... Pge1 in penis will do something completely different than borage which contains it.
If you really believe things works as you say I dare you to do this.: Fill your lungs with water. Water contain oxygen therefore you can breath it. Right?
Also, imagine that you want to have eggs. You have two options. Cake and eggs. Will you take the cake? It is made of a lot of things and eggs, but it is not the same as eggs. Right?
Primrose oil is made of a lot of things and GLA. BUT it is not the same as DGLA itself.

2)Soy does not magically change into phytoestrogen in your scalp. Soy is not equal to phytoestrogen, like sperm is not equal to baby.. There must be a process. Soy digested in most of people does not even change to phytoestrogen at all and skin cant do this transformation.

3)Liposomes are quite known and what? Liposomal delivery is a way how to direct the substances. If you eat 2g of vit C, you will sh*t yourself and have a health issues. 2g of liposomal vit C and you will see benefits in your body. Btw. Eggs are not liposomes itself...

Brotzu himself said(shortly): Each substance separately is not very usefull. Together they work quite well. Without the liposomal delivery it does not work.

I am not saying Trinov will be a cure to grow 3 norwoods back. However I believe it will be working trearment. Maybe holly grail for guys and girls who are just starting to bald and now they will have solution not f*****g with their hormones.

do you think it will work for miniaturized hair?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks, it seems that Trinov is garbage! Hope in Shiseido
Dont listen to that guy man. He is saying nonsense... Eggs on head and liposomal delivery are two different things.

No one knows yet if it will help us. But there is good chance, that it might be another way to help this disease.