Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While some of you wish to believe that this does something, this has every cheap trick a pro scammer could pull off (A pro scammer and not some street retard) and yes, that includes homemade results. You are too weak if you allow your reality to be bended that easily.

I'm sorry, but we all have different opinions. I personally believe that this will be dogshit for Androgenetic Alopecia.

You dont have to be sorry, bruh! Just dont buy the product and leave this thread. Its that easy...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While some of you wish to believe that this does something, this has every cheap trick a pro scammer could pull off (A pro scammer and not some street retard) and yes, that includes homemade results. You are too weak if you allow your reality to be bended that easily.

I'm sorry, but we all have different opinions. I personally believe that this will be dogshit for Androgenetic Alopecia.
It does stink of scam. But there's nothing wrong with hoping something good comes out and the Fidiots release a worthy study to backup Trinov.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does stink of scam. But there's nothing wrong with hoping something good comes out and the Fidiots release a worthy study to backup Trinov.

70 quid for 30 mL LOL!!
>in for 2 week shelf life

But here's to hoping it has a pleasant fragrance. That'll really compliment the moment when one takes his/her head out of Fidia's ***.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this actually comes to do something, I think it’s fair to say the majority of us will be couched.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me, the real mistery is.... Where the hell is the Shiseido hype? If Trinov made this community to build over 1300 pages with poor evidence and a scamish smell, I'd expect a Shiseido thread to be at least 2000 pages by now.
It's somewhat like religion (blind Faith) winning the battle against science (evidence) in other aspects of our daily lives.

Anyways, I hope blind faith wins in this case. We really need this thing to work

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me, the real mistery is.... Where the hell is the Shiseido hype? If Trinov made this community to build over 1300 pages with poor evidence and a scamish smell, I'd expect a Shiseido thread to be at least 2000 pages by now.
It's somewhat like religion (blind Faith) winning the battle against science (evidence) in other aspects of our daily lives.

Anyways, I hope blind faith wins in this case. We really need this thing to work
Because, Trinov seems to be easier to obtain for the vast majority of population, also, the procedure is much simpler. Just slap that b**ch on your head, in regards of shiseido, we don't know for sure the price, procedure, time you will need to spend in Japan etc. Ofc there are ALOT of question marks with the shitty italian lotion, but it seems much more palpable at the moment than shiseido.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** know he cant reveal himself to the comunity.
So we can close this thread!
I think that member once said that he was gay or maybe it wasn't him?
Also he talked about being in the closet here. Maybe that was supposed to be his reveal.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
downloada3bd8e21_AG_2fMe-to-my-meat-before-beating-it-for-the-15th-time-today.png

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because, Trinov seems to be easier to obtain for the vast majority of population, also, the procedure is much simpler. Just slap that b**ch on your head, in regards of shiseido, we don't know for sure the price, procedure, time you will need to spend in Japan etc. Ofc there are ALOT of question marks with the shitty italian lotion, but it seems much more palpable at the moment than shiseido.
To be fair, about half of the pages in the brotzu thread are people talking about how the lotion won't work, calling people who believe in it stupid, posting memes and asking for the thread to be closed

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, Lord Brotzu, our follicles are in dire need of your lotion. We beg you to provide us with the Brotzu lotion which you have created with Your own Holy Hands. We believe in your Promise, and we beg to be allowed entry into the Gates of Norwood 0.

Amen.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, about half of the pages in the brotzu thread are people talking about how the lotion won't work, calling people who believe in it stupid, posting memes and asking for the thread to be closed

This is a new finesteride side effect that was discovered in this thread.
We should run a psyco trial in these folks ASAP.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a new finesteride side effect that was discovered in this thread.
We should run a psyco trial in these folks ASAP.

Same for folks who will spend 70€ for 30mL of a product without any basic scientific data to backup their ridiculous claims.

Delusion is a very interesting psychological aspect

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair point. However, I'd prefer going through a single procedure to maintain that having to stick to something (which we don't even know it's efficacy) costing for life. Not to mention that Trinov is extremely expensiv
Same for folks who will spend 70€ for 30mL of a product without any basic scientific data to backup their ridiculous claims.

Delusion is a very interesting psychological aspect
These kind of comments are actually detrimental even to us skeptics. Not only because of the unnecessary rude tone, but also because it can discourage people who are going to test that thing. The only thing that Trinov is lacking is data, so let those guys be the data. They will sacrifice their money and time for us to make a judgement, do they have my respect. True, it won't be a properly controlled experiment, but for now it will be all the data we may have.
Please, let them test that thing and do not discourage then by humiliating them and calling them names.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These kind of comments are actually detrimental even to us skeptics. Not only because of the unnecessary rude tone, but also because it can discourage people who are going to test that thing. The only thing that Trinov is lacking is data, so let those guys be the data. They will sacrifice their money and time for us to make a judgement, do they have my respect. True, it won't be a properly controlled experiment, but for now it will be all the data we may have.
Please, let them test that thing and do not discourage then by humiliating them and calling them names.

So what it's lacking is absolutely everything.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what it's lacking is absolutely everything.
Well, yeah... But the early testers of this forum are going to fill that (huge) gap at least partially and we shouldn't discourage them by calling them names. Even if that thing ends up not working, we should all thank them because it was them who enabled us to ascertain such conclusion