Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might as well buy another Ducati. At least I get a lot of complements with that Italian product. (As long as I leave the helmet on :( ).

I always felt like you were a 5yr plus member for some reason.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question which probably only people who are 40+ on here can answer: Was there this much doubt when finasteride and minoxidil came out? Was everyone bashing it and saying these treatments don't work when they got released?
I remember that even back then there was a lot of suspicion around finasteride and the possible side effects. Not so much with Minoxidil which was seen as a great advancement as it promised to regrow hair.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Available in italy first week of decemver? Means you can still order it via international shipment from italy in december?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there is more:

Hello --------,

We will post some photos soon on our website/social media.

Follow us on www.trinovanticaduta.com! The content will also be in English soon

Thank you,
Regards.
Thanks man for some news.

Could you guys imagine the hype train if fidia release some good pictures after all that fucked up presentations and small improvement pictures? That would be a marketing step like hell. Hey baldies, here hou have nice pictures and next week you can already buy it. Preorders avaiable now!

It will either end up like a game from cd projekt red or it will be like EA and their preorders with worthless DLCs(Shampoo,Conditioner,Vagina cream).

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there is more:

Hello --------,

We will post some photos soon on our website/social media.

Follow us on www.trinovanticaduta.com! The content will also be in English soon

Thank you,
Regards.

I know the main point here is that photos are supposedly coming... but I feel like we should be just as amazed, if not more amazed, that SOMEONE FINALLY RESPONDED TO A f*****g EMAIL.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's good that they finally started to respond to emails. But I bet they will post the same photos from SITRI.

I hope someone grabs some razor scooters and busts out some of their fuckin shins if they do this crap.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha the photos will picture females, I can guarantee you.
And of course, one will be a male, but we already know that one.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be amazed if they are new photos. Would certainly give me more confidence.

Anyway - if this does something - I’m just hoping it stacks well witn minoxidil and dermarolling.
I'm excited to see how it stacks as well. finasteride fucked me up so have my fingers crossed for this combo

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t they basically tell us that it doesn’t work? I mean they said that the diameter of the hair has shown no change. If that is true then it is litterally impossible to regrow hair. What am I missing?

Reactions: br1

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm excited to see how it stacks as well. finasteride fucked me up so have my fingers crossed for this combo

Yeah man I can’t take finasteride so if this has a DHT blocking effect (even if ‘mild’) it could supplement other treatments well.

Time for this f*****g lozione to make sweet love to my follicles. Been on this thread since 2016. My gosh.