Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the worst recommendation I have ever heard. If The Brotzu lotion does what they say it does, it is no need for any other treatment. And no one should use those harmful medications that you are reccommending anyway.

Yeah, you're right, you convinced me with your extraordinary argument.
"Harmful" ? Why are you here if I mentioned at least 80% of the actual approved treatments? You should accept your fate.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the worst recommendation I have ever heard. If The Brotzu lotion does what they say it does, it is no need for any other treatment. And no one should use those harmful medications that you are reccommending anyway.
ALEXFIGHTER IS BACK IN THE HOUSE

br1

Reaction score
I don't know.. Now I really have mixed feelings about this lotion.
And I will say: I am starting to think that yes, Beps63 is just a troll.. Why? He comes in, writes a single line, gets everybody excited about it.. Never provided a single pic, or any news that actually turned to be a fact.

"the trials will end in December!" -really? said who?
"wait for December", "wait for January", "wait for February"... etc.. sad..

shookones

Reaction score
He said it'll end Dec, day comes around and fidia (allegedly) hits up Italian mods.

He said they open on the 8th, I'll truly believe if anything comes out within 1 week of that date

Reactions: br1

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
+1
9guiGJS.png
@The 7TH Sense, does this mean what the translation implies? Did your admins contact Brotzu to confirm that beps is using the lotion? That should put and end to the "beps is just a troll" comments if true.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu said he knows him. Beps put a picture of the lotion he uses.

Bw15zrI.jpg
I'll just wait for someone to crack the location where this photo was taken in Holmes style deduction and play Prometheus for the rest of the earthly world.

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu said he knows him.
Well that's awesome then. I mean, if we can trust beps, that means:
-At least one person, a middle-aged man, was able to regrow an entire norwood level with this lotion.
-The trials have finished already.
-Everyone in the trial managed to stop their hairloss.

It also means that we should not expect any news in January, rather February is where it's at. Think I'm gonna block this site from my browser until then lol.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that's awesome then. I mean, if we can trust beps, that means:
-At least one person, a middle-aged man, was able to regrow an entire norwood level with this lotion.
-The trials have finished already.
-Everyone in the trial managed to stop their hairloss.

It also means that we should not expect any news in January, rather February is where it's at. Think I'm gonna block this site from my browser until then lol.

Block this site after your hair grow back

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive seen that pic of beps supposed bottles before, but i just tried to translate the labels.

It looks like there are two different bottles.
One seems to say "liposome woman" and the other "liposome man"

I think the lable on the end bottles says "free sample" "sale is prohibited"

I may be wrong, if an italian speaker can verify, please do.

If this really us brontzus lotion, did we know that there are two formulas??? One for men and one for women?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Btw, not sure why Beps would have the womans formula. Should this cast doubt on his claim?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know.. Now I really have mixed feelings about this lotion.
And I will say: I am starting to think that yes, Beps63 is just a troll.. Why? He comes in, writes a single line, gets everybody excited about it.. Never provided a single pic, or any news that actually turned to be a fact.

"the trials will end in December!" -really? said who?
"wait for December", "wait for January", "wait for February"... etc.. sad..

He was giving up much more info, until he had a gag order slapped on him. Stop the conspiracy theories.

Reactions: tzt