Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why isn’t anyone seeing how hilarious it is?! I’m pissing myself laughing over here

In this pose, You could crack the greatest joke ever and still you will hear no laughs. All you hear would be grunts ( some loud and some repressed) and strange noises.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
He talks about the manufacturing process of the lotion and the problems they had with incapsulating the molecules in liposomes/stability. He says that the process is not cheap and non easy at all.

Are you sure that's what he's saying about the pictures? I see that he's pointing to them several times while speaking, I was thinking maybe he shared his own opinion about those 2 cases that were displayed?

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride and min can give good regrowth for younger men. If 60 people took finasteride and min, we would at least have one case with good regrowth. So that’s why I think this is a scam. If the Brotzu’s want to prove something else, they need to show better photos asap.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride and min can give good regrowth for younger men. If 60 people took finasteride and min, we would at least have one case with good regrowth. So that’s why I think this is a scam. If the Brotzu’s want to prove something else, they need to show better photos asap.
“At least one case”, yeah, and dozens of side effects. Omg, what an idiots..

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
at the end of the video when everyone claps, the second person on the left just realizes that this is nonsense

He's one of us so you can't fool him. Guess he was hyped just as we were and after that moment, he knew - he fucked up.