Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
All you foolish balding losers are the reason these scammers even try to put out false hope. They know balding idiots get a hard on just from hearing “the cure is near”. You delusional balding freaks, you know who you are. Look at the # of pages on this thread, it’s embarrassing. What’s the next scam snake oil you guys are going to hype up and defend?
Are you not balding? I think you need help

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scammers got you balding freaks again. Now that this is gone, I’m sure another scammer will come up with another snake oil that will surely get your balding panties wet. Scammers know baldies will follow, bcs you’re delusional and desperate. This thread, almost 1k pages, is the reason scammers love you bald asses. It’s called Italian hair lotion and you guys tried to defend it by being scientific, a freaking lotion called Italian hair lotion and you people hyped it up and defended it. Freaks with laser helmets.

You call them scum, they call you delusional. Once news breakout of another wasted hype, the delusionals will jump on another snake oil hair formula and say sh*t like “well this is different, the science makes sense. The release date will be 2yrs, I will now pay someone’s plane ticket and fly them out to japan for the convention.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you foolish balding losers are the reason these scammers even try to put out false hope. They know balding idiots get a hard on just from hearing “the cure is near”. You delusional balding freaks, you know who you are. Look at the # of pages on this thread, it’s embarrassing. What’s the next scam snake oil you guys are going to hype up and defend?

You probably know what hair loss does to a man's mind. You really can't blame these people. We are like the masses of leprosy sufferers in the Middle Ages. It just takes a random shitty preacher who promises salvation and everyone follows him like sheep. I think there may be grounds for human rights violations in the hair loss industry. Too bad a claim like this would be brushed off by the fullheads and the women. Only a miracle will save us.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
If there are any people on here that suffer from diffuse hair loss and want to see a cosmetic improvement I would suggest trying PRP.

I have had it done in Turkey twice. In Ireland three times and it works.
It thickens up your hair, darkens your hair, and creates a fuller look.

Just something for those who may not have tried it but are sceptical about it or desperate to improve the appearance of your hair.

AGAnaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend please understand the fact that this was not a public presentation and the audience that they presented this to was interested about the lotion's mechanism and chemistry, not the results. This was the main focus here.

I say we wait for when Fidia announces this publicly and see then what photos they would show.
C'mon, you can't be serious.

The bottom line is:
sound science
renowned professor
farma company
Research and development for 2 years
etc.

But it just failed to deliver good results. That it, sh*t happens. It is just another failed/poor attempt to treat Androgenetic Alopecia effectively. Nothing more or less. Life goes on

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this shows how useless the current treatments are (Minoxidil and Finasteride). Now do you learn something today? I think so.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there are any people on here that suffer from diffuse hair loss and want to see a cosmetic improvement I would suggest trying PRP.

Just something for those who may not have tried it but are sceptical about it or desperate to improve the appearance of your hair.

Price?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

From what i've hears, it's a scam.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about Brotzu. He was a scammer all along.

Lets now praise Choi and HYPE his totally rebolutionary aprroach to treat hairloss.

He will be the long awaited saviour of all bald men. He will be able to simulate full hair regrowth and manipulate hair type (curly, straight etc), texture, color and density level.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about Brotzu. He was a scammer all along.

Lets now praise Choi and HYPE his totally rebolutionary aprroach to treat hairloss.

He will be the long awaited saviour of all bald men. He will be able to simulate full hair regrowth and manipulate hair type (curly, straight etc), texture, color and density level.
Yeah, just wait 8 years or so...