Its Been A While Since Last Time I Posted Here. Help!!

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
See all those little dark hairs popping in? They are new hair or just the minituarized ones getting stronger. Anyway its a succes

Attachments

• IMG_3906.JPG
    IMG_3906.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 277

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that one can have naturally so thin hair that you can actually see scalp kinda easily?

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 weeks on minoxidil. With flash and without flash photos. Do you think there is any change compared to baseline? Atleast I think I'm maintaining. I have been taking small dosages of finasteride for some weeks now because my libido is low or almost gone completely.

Attachments

• IMG_4425.JPG
    IMG_4425.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_4417.JPG
    IMG_4417.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_4427.JPG
    IMG_4427.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_4414.JPG
    IMG_4414.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4395.JPG
    IMG_4395.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update. Minoxidil is doing wonders: fine hairs popping in at hairline and my hair is thicker all over my head now. Been taking 0.25 dosage of fina but libido is still low

Attachments

• IMG_5144.JPG
    IMG_5144.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4728.JPG
    IMG_4728.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 253

rymnd

My Regimen
Reaction score
At what age did you start taking finasteride? Im 19 and has aggressive hair loss since my father start balding at 22.

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
At what age did you start taking finasteride? Im 19 and has aggressive hair loss since my father start balding at 22.

I was 18 yrs. I can say that I got sides: Low libido, watery semen and softer erections. Been taking smaller dosage and skipping some days and my condinition has improved. No more watery semen and erections are harder, but libido is still low and I really can't get aroused.

Started taking some supplements which has been known to be good for ED such as: Maca, ginseng, ginkgo and l-arginine.

Junjun

My Regimen
Reaction score
To those who have ED or any problems with erection. I cured my ED without dropping my medication. I lowered fina dosage to 0.25-0.5mg and started taking some supplements. Those supplements are: Yohimbine, l-arginine, horny goat weed, maca root, ginseng and ginko biloba. I take all of those on daily basis. My erections are hard as hell and semen is normal quality. I can get aroused and erect just by watching my gf and previously that was impossible..

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
To those who have ED or any problems with erection. I cured my ED without dropping my medication. I lowered fina dosage to 0.25-0.5mg and started taking some supplements. Those supplements are: Yohimbine, l-arginine, horny goat weed, maca root, ginseng and ginko biloba. I take all of those on daily basis. My erections are hard as hell and semen is normal quality. I can get aroused and erect just by watching my gf and previously that was impossible..

Good. Sounds like your treatments are working (hair is looking great) and you've sorted out the sides.

Enjoy your hair and your youth :)