jdr_333's story - (age 37, 10 years of loss)

jdr_333

Reaction score
Re: Jimmy's story

Oh yeah, that's too bad. I hope you can find a source that is affordable...the stuff isn't cheap. I'm going to try to make it last as long as possible. All of this stuff is starting to add up. I'm thinking of buying finpecia next month. Everyone here seems to think it's a pretty reliable purchase.

jdr_333

Reaction score

I thought I'd say that I've noticed reduced body hair as well...very nice...I had a hairy chest at 16. The reduction has been nice.

jdr_333

Reaction score

Okay, now it's my turn to complain. I just got out of the showe and noticed my hair looks bad. It's dry now, not wet, and looks bad. I think I just noticed my first minoxidil shed, looks very thin, and in places where it wasn't thin before. Oh well I have heard of this happening so I'll try to not worry too much.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

ride it out, it will come back thicker!

jdr_333

Reaction score
It's been a little over 8 months now on 1mg finasteride daily and I guess about 5 months using minoxidil foam. Iv'e also tried various shampoos...Revita, Nizoral and just recently using Nano shampoo every other day. Here's an updated picture...I hope my crown looks better a few months from now. Seems like I'm having a hell of time getting that area to thicken up.

Attachments

• 01.29.08.01.jpg
    01.29.08.01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 625

RaginDemon

Reaction score
maintainese is a lot of easier than regrowth.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jdr_333 said:
True. I would say my hair is at least not getting any worse. Can't complain about that.

stablize is great, at least you have the option of getting a hair transplant.