JerryMaguire's Story-( 21/ pics) *Updated 4/16/11, Page 4*

HeHateMe23

Reaction score
So I wasn't patient enough with the coconut or emu oil to know if it worked or not.

It was just too messy for my liking, left my scalp extremely oily, about 10X worse than applying minoxidil.

I've been inconsistent with applying minoxidil in the past and I wanna see if that's the reason for my regression.

Going to apply minoxidil AT LEAST twice a day, if not three times. Also going to apply it 5-10 minutes after taking a shower after reading it absorbs better on a damp scalp.

Not sure if this is the solution but I'm going to find out.

Also just ordered toppik for the first time ever. I have a bald spot about the size of a quarter near the crown. FML.

Considering s5 spironolactone but I'm not sure if that'll just be a waste of money or not.

HeHateMe23

Reaction score
It's been five years, and I'm still on the big 3.

Just wanted to chime in and say I've been able to maintain about the same amount of hair of when I first started.

No major side effects, but I do experience brain fog from time to time. Although that could be because of some other issues not related to finasteride.

ut7JKU6.jpg

It's not very dense on top (it may look like it, but trust me it's not), but at least the hairline has remained in tact.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results, can you provide a pic showing the top of your head ?