Joe Zix's Mino muck

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Just checked Joe's website, did an inventory of my home supplies - and it turns out I have all the necessary ingredients to whip up a batch of Super Zix II (which is basically superzix, minus the saw palm. gel caps, plus minomuck ).

Gonna put a bottle together tonight and start zixin' out.

amsch

Reaction score
JWM said:
'atta boy
Would be nice if you could answer my question ;)

amsch said:
JWM said:
There's a pic of a guy on this site who got great results with minoxidil, finasteride and...Head and Shoulders!

Joe is the man, I like him a lot, but remember, for years he was saying it was ok to use minoxidil after Zix AND told us he would get emails from several people who were doing this with success.

There are SEVERAL people on HLH who have used Zix and minoxidil together with good success, Jambap and Henrylightcap are two that immediately come to mind. In fact Henry claimed he only STARTED to get results with minoxidil AFTER adding Zix. Said he used minoxidil for a full year prior and saw no results.

I guess washing your hair in the morning, applying minoxidil after it, and applying ZIX in the evening should be fine right?

Btw, as far as i can remember, you said a friend of your's is using Zix as well. Which one and is he still having success with it? :)

JWM

Reaction score
Amsch

My friend lives on the West Coast and I haven't seen him in a long time. I did see a recent photo of him and his hair looked pretty good so maybe he is still using it.

Coolmacool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to get the Mino Muck from Joe but he’s not replying to my email and he’s website is down. Does anyone have the Mino Muck recipe?