Johnny's Trip --Life with the Big Three

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
Johnny's Trip --Life with the Big Three - 4.5 year update, page 2.

Hi, folks.
I'm 24 years old. I've been thinning, slowly, around my temples since I was about 21. There hasn't been much thinning on the top of my head, but I've been told I'm a diffuse thinner. I want to cut it off before it gets too bad. I'm concerned that my hairline can't really be saved, but I'm going to make the attempt either way. Also it should help prevent the diffuse thinning from getting worse on the top of my head and the vertex.

Here is my regimen --
Finpecia: 1 mg / day
Minoxidil Foam: 2x / day on top and hairline
Nizoral 1% 2x / week

I'm not 100% positive about the Finpecia. I've heard that it works, however. So I'm going to give it a try. If anyone can confirm that Finpecia from Inhouse .biz is legit, please do so, so I can not be so worried.

Time so far:
minoxidil - 1 month
finasteride - 2 weeks.
nizoral - 1 month.

I'm going to share my baseline pictures only, as I feel there has been no change from start to 1 month with minoxidil and the short time with finasteride. I'll update and answer any questions as I go along. I hope I see progress soon!

Attachments

• June 2012.jpg
    June 2012.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 379
  • June2012 (5).jpg
    June2012 (5).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 388
  • June2012.jpg
    June2012.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 375
  • junee (7).jpg
    junee (7).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 355
  • junee (5).jpg
    junee (5).jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 324
  • junee (4).jpg
    junee (4).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 310
  • junee (3).jpg
    junee (3).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:

Nuggz

Reaction score
I am on my 4th month of finpecia.
I truly believe it is working and plan to stick it out to give it a fair chance.
Just remember that things will probably get worse before they get better.
I been having massive sheddings with finpecia and minoxidil, but people have commented that my hair is improving and judging from my pics, I wan't to agree.
Just don't give up on finpecia, unless you experience serious side effects. So far, I am lucky to experience no side effects.

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of success using just Finpecia? Also I've never heard of anyone getting side effects with Finpecia, I guess that's a good thing though if it really works.

Thanks for the input. I haven't gotten much shedding yet. Maybe 10-15 hairs at a time. Slightly more than usual but I thought I'd have more by now being a month into minoxidil and a half month into finasteride.

Nuggz

Reaction score
Johnny,
There are a few success stories here that report success with just finpecia, and if you read enough on the net, you will find TONS of claims that finpecia has some serious side effects, some that are irreversible even after you stop taking the treatment.
I believe it's only about the 2% of people who take fincasteride, so most likely, you probably won't feel any side effects, just be aware of the possibilities.
massive sheddings started for me just a month ago, so it took about 3 months. Shedding is actually a positive sign that the treatment is working, so don't be alarmed when things might seem worse.
Good Luck and I wish you a success story.

frankierl77

Reaction score
dont worry finpecia is legit i have used inhouse for finpecia.......
akki your F**ing retarded. Its far from legit Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly believe it is working and plan to stick it out to give it a fair chance.
I been having massive sheddings with finpecia and minoxidil, but people have commented that my hair is improving and judging from my pics, I wan't to agree.
Just don't give up on finpecia, unless you experience serious side effects. So far, I am lucky to experience no side effects.

All finpecia , Its fake. You been fooled. Thats all fake. Finasteride is federally regulated. Available through prescription only. Everything else is Chalk.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, folks.
I'm 24 years old. I've been thinning, slowly, around my temples since I was about 21. There hasn't been much thinning on the top of my head, but I've been told I'm a diffuse thinner. I want to cut it off before it gets too bad. I'm concerned that my hairline can't really be saved, but I'm going to make the attempt either way. Also it should help prevent the diffuse thinning from getting worse on the top of my head and the vertex.

Here is my regimen --
Nizoral 1% 2x / week

I'm not 100% positive about the Finpecia. I've heard that it works, however. So I'm going to give it a try. If anyone can confirm that Finpecia from Inhouse .biz is legit, please do so, so I can not be so worried.

Time so far:
minoxidil - 1 month
finasteride - 2 weeks.
nizoral - 1 month.

I'm going to share my baseline pictures only, as I feel there has been no change from start to 1 month with minoxidil and the short time with finasteride. I'll update and answer any questions as I go along. I hope I see progress soon!

Johnny, Finasteride is available through prescription only. it is a federally regulated medication. Dont listen to anyone thats saying it's actually medication. I watched the MSNBC special on Conterfeit meds, made in a bathroom/kitchen, Its a major problem. I actually fell for it at first. I ordered from canadianneighborpharmacy.com a 3month suplly of "Generic Finasteride", Then after i paid, I googled them, and I canceled.

- - - Updated - - -

please do give on on finpecia, its a fake pill. Finaceia, Made in a kitchen by some person trying to scam people.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, folks.

Here is my regimen --
Nizoral 1% 2x / week

Time so far:
minoxidil - 1 month
finasteride - 2 weeks.
nizoral - 1 month.

hey johnny, You do realize that none of that Crap works right? Save your money, come to peace with the baldness.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got the inHouse stuff. Cipla made finpecia. I have no reason to believe it is not legitmate and at 3 months I am experiencing some regrowth. I also use a generic minoxodil, but do be aware of the potential side effects from both.

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
yea, but it's still prescription, how can you get a prescription living in the US, from an india based company?

Because prescription laws don't mean anything internationally?
I have no doubt that Cipla is a legitimate company. The FDA has approved them. I'm just skeptical that the inhouse actually is sending me Finpecia from Cipla.

I've got the inHouse stuff. Cipla made finpecia. I have no reason to believe it is not legitmate and at 3 months I am experiencing some regrowth. I also use a generic minoxodil, but do be aware of the potential side effects from both.

Awesome, keep me updated to let me know. Did you get any sides from it??

Also I just ordered an HD Webcam so I can start taking better pictures to document whatever progress I might attain.
Right now I just seem to be shedding. I actually seem to be regressing, if anything. The webcam will help me tell for sure.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people have got regrowth on the hair line, but i think usually with the more experimental products.

i have talked to people with regimens that work who use in house for finasteride and dutasteride. they are legitiamte.

hey johnny, You do realize that none of that Crap works right? Save your money, come to peace with the baldness.

Why do you troll people at this site? If you came to peace you wouldnt be here. Youd be enjoying your life. Come to peace, man, quit trolling people when you feel the same way about your own baldness as they do about theirs.

And yes, people regrow hair and prevent loss with treatments.

http://image.twinshairloss.com/twins-hair-loss-top-photo.jpg

http://image.twinshairloss.com/twins-hair-loss-comparison-photo-1.jpg

quit trying to bull**** people just because you have decided to do nothing about your baldness (or were one of the people who didnt respond to treatments)

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
Thanks Thelema. Well I'm glad I don't have any side effects so far! I've gone through about 2 weeks worth of finasteride. Not always consistent with my minoxidil timings, sometimes once sometimes twice. I'd really like to get liquid for night, it seems to be more effective from what I've read.

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
I guess I'll call this an official one month update for finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral. I've just seen some shedding, not really any progress, in my opinion, but I'll let you guys judge. I know it's going to be harder to combat my hairline, the diffuse thinning on the top of my head seems to be getting to be a bit more of a problem now with all the meds, but we'll see how it all works out. No extreme shedding just 15-20 at a time seems to be the most. Not all the time either.

Any input would be great at this point.

Attachments

• July16.jpg
    July16.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 245
  • July16 (10).jpg
    July16 (10).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 230
  • July16 (8).jpg
    July16 (8).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 235
  • July16 (6).jpg
    July16 (6).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 234
  • July16 (4).jpg
    July16 (4).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 218
  • July16 (3).jpg
    July16 (3).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 240
  • July16 (2).jpg
    July16 (2).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 252

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0.5mg of Cipla Finpecia from Pharm4All, and I've experienced hairline regrowth, first noticed it around the 3 month mark, I'm a big advocate of pharmacyreviewer, and Pharm4All and Generic4All, it's sister site, have hundreds of reviews between.

The cost of conning someone out of Finpecia would be a bad move, business wise, it would cost the supplier peanuts to get and they make a nice profit in the mean time, also, how the heck would one put fake tablets in this.

finpecia.gif

It would be impossible without piercing the seal. There is a big money for people selling generic drugs online, so conning people would be a huge mistake in monetary terms. Bookmark that link I posted, you'll know what sites to avoid and which ones provide legit generics.

And I'm proof that Finpecia works, even at half the dose, I'm contemplating whether or not to up it to the full dose, might just wait until I'm on a full year at 0.5

Shuggy

Reaction score
Irish Fella thanks for your reassurance. I too am on 0.5mg of Cilpa Finpecia but from inhouseparmacy. Glad you're seeing some results too. 3 weeks in. Have you started a story thread on here to keep up to date with your progress?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nay, Shuggy, although our regimen is almost the same but I take 25mg of Zinc Chelate at night time, supposedly helps with keeping estrogen at bay. I'm freaked I didn't take a baseline picture for private use just see the difference. Could do with a little more thickening on the left temple but it's not bad by any means.

I'm only 6 months in, so hopefully I see more thickening, and all I need is a minimal amount to restore my hairline to it's state, around this time last year.

Finner

Reaction score
yea, but it's still prescription, how can you get a prescription living in the US, from an india based company?

I do not want to appear rude but you should try reading up about stuff before you post.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck Johnny, your hairloss is similar to mine. I'm on 0.25mg Fincar (1.25mg finasteride). So far (3 months) not much has happened my hair is possibly thinner. I'm gonna get a buzz cut soon too.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck Johnny, your hairloss is similar to mine. I'm on 0.25mg Fincar (1.25mg finasteride). So far (3 months) not much has happened my hair is possibly thinner. I'm gonna get a buzz cut soon too.

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
Cool, let me know if you have any progress. I guess I should wait at least a few months before hoping to see anything...

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
Well...I'm going through some really bad shedding...it isn't always noticeable but just by looking at my scalp I can tell it is bad. I'm also experiencing some mild physical side-effects, or so it looks anyhow. I'm concerned this whole process will have been a mistake with all this shedding. Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg