jouney to Norwood 1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is Copper Better Than Propecia® for Blocking DHT Production?

....Copper ion inhibits (50% reduction in activity) type 1 alpha reductase...

am I reading this right? Are they claiming that proxiphen blocks more DHT than propecia?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
Is Copper Better Than Propecia® for Blocking DHT Production?

....Copper ion inhibits (50% reduction in activity) type 1 alpha reductase...

am I reading this right? Are they claiming that proxiphen blocks more DHIT than propecia?
It doesn't.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
week 19

Attachments

• wee19.jpg
    wee19.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 229

goingon24

Reaction score
Dang are all those little hairs regrowth that wasn't there before? I was wondering, since if I take my usb microscope i can easily see lots of tiny hairs at 20x at the corners of my head and was wondering if I might be able to jump start them again.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
..and soon you will look like this!

http://www.google.se/imgres?q=chewb...1&tbnw=92&start=0&ndsp=80&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
No diffusion thinning of sorts either? Cause I also made hairline improvements, but the diffusion is really killing me right now... :thumbdown2:

Anyways, keep it up man. Looking good.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im losing 200 plus hairs a day which is scary! i think i'm losing ground on my hairline! its def gone back a little bit! maybe from steroids ? going to give this regimen 6 more months then im going to get fue or something on my hairline. first photo w/glasses is before treatment, 2 phto 5 months into finasteride. 3 phto, i added sbm indra neeli oil& shampoo and makes my hair JET BLACK! they contain indigo! face shot is hairline today

Attachments

• 2009 hairline.jpg
    2009 hairline.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 156
  • sbm oil.jpg
    sbm oil.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 174

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Israelite, no disrespect but I think you are a NW1 already. You have the most comprehensive hair loss treatments of any person on here and you probably have the best head of hair on this forum. You and I have alot in common. You like "overkill" on your treatments. I was like that too until I got too tired of so many topicals. I know you are hoping one of those treatments is the "holy grail" to give you a perfect NW1. Usually this is typical of BDD. Do you have BDD? The only reason I am asking is I have a mild case of it myself and I was obsessive of trying any treatment I found on the internet or in forums to give me back my NW1. Unfortunately I have failed but I think so far you have managed to do it. I congratulate you on your success. :bravo: If you had to narrow down your topicals to two or three, which ones would they be? I have a feeling Proxiphen would be one of your favorites. Its one of mine. Don't tell Jacob that you think Proxiphen works because he is not going to believe you :whistle: :) Secondly, if you have to get a hair transplant in the future because your hairline gets worse, who would be your first choice. My guess for you would be Rahal. Keep up the fight, Mr Israelite!!!! :punk:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Israelite, no disrespect but I think you are a NW1 already. You have the most comprehensive hair loss treatments of any person on here and you probably have the best head of hair on this forum. You and I have alot in common. You like "overkill" on your treatments. I was like that too until I got too tired of so many topicals. I know you are hoping one of those treatments is the "holy grail" to give you a perfect NW1. Usually this is typical of BDD. Do you have BDD? The only reason I am asking is I have a mild case of it myself and I was obsessive of trying any treatment I found on the internet or in forums to give me back my NW1. Unfortunately I have failed but I think so far you have managed to do it. I congratulate you on your success. :bravo: If you had to narrow down your topicals to two or three, which ones would they be? I have a feeling Proxiphen would be one of your favorites. Its one of mine. Don't tell Jacob that you think Proxiphen works because he is not going to believe you :whistle: :) Secondly, if you have to get a hair transplant in the future because your hairline gets worse, who would be your first choice. My guess for you would be Rahal. Keep up the fight, Mr Israelite!!!! :punk:

doctorhouse yes i have bdd. Have I become so sick that I am blind? can see my progress?. the pic with glasses i think i was nw2, do u agree? 3 topicals i would keep would be rogane, prooxiphen, and rum. it i can finda chemist who can produce neosh then the list will change :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
israelite said:
i believe i'm Norwood 1.5. look @ the wrinkle thats where my juvenile hairline was
No you are definitely a solid NW1. You have no temple recession and your hairline is perfectly straight across. Trust me as one fellow with BDD to another. I see flaws very easily in everyone. Your hairline is a perfect NW1. You have thick hair on top of that too. I never had hair as good as yours and you have a small forehead on top on that. You definitely have BDD worse than myself. Just don't let it ruin your social life as it did mine. I know Rassman talks about the wrinkle theory of where your juvenile hairline used to be but it does not always apply to everyone's forehead wrinkles. If that were the case, you must have had virtually no forehead as a child. If I had hair like yours, I would feel I hit the genetic jackpot of hair and I would never have thought twice about seeking help like you have. Has any doctor confirmed you are miniaturizing or losing your hair? Do you have any photos of your hairline when you were around 13 or 14. Compare that to now and I am sure you won't see much change.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wish I had some RUM. I would dump some of that powder into the Proxiphen and remix it around to make a more powerful Proxiphen. I bet that would work really good for the hairline. Would do you think Jacob????? :whistle:

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
israelite said:
i believe i'm Norwood 1.5. look @ the wrinkle thats where my juvenile hairline was
No you are definitely a solid NW1. You have no temple recession and your hairline is perfectly straight across. Trust me as one fellow with BDD to another. I see flaws very easily in everyone. Your hairline is a perfect NW1. You have thick hair on top of that too. I never had hair as good as yours and you have a small forehead on top on that. You definitely have BDD worse than myself. Just don't let it ruin your social life as it did mine. I know Rassman talks about the wrinkle theory of where your juvenile hairline used to be but it does not always apply to everyone's forehead wrinkles. If that were the case, you must have had virtually no forehead as a child. If I had hair like yours, I would feel I hit the genetic jackpot of hair and I would never have thought twice about seeking help like you have. Has any doctor confirmed you are miniaturizing or losing your hair? Do you have any photos of your hairline when you were around 13 or 14. Compare that to now and I am sure you won't see much change.
thank u for your kind words it lifts my spirit. yes the dr examined my hairs and determined i was going bald. can u see the improvemnt comparing the phto with glasses?

Attachments

• week1 005.JPG
    week1 005.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 164
  • 2009 hairline.jpg
    2009 hairline.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 137
  • week,3,2.jpg
    week,3,2.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 158

Jacob

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I have a feeling Proxiphen would be one of your favorites. Its one of mine. Don't tell Jacob that you think Proxiphen works because he is not going to believe you :whistle: :) Secondly, if you have to get a hair transplant in the future because your hairline gets worse, who would be your first choice. My guess for you would be Rahal. Keep up the fight, Mr Israelite!!!! :punk:

You're calling him a NW1 and I'm not supposed to believe him that Prox has done anything..never-mind all the other stuff he also uses?

But he thinks he's actually lost ground on the hairline..so :dunno:

But yeah..you could add some
Angostura1919Rum-ESQ-Mixologist-fb-78812774.jpg
and it'd make Prox better :woot:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, I need your address. I want to send you a T-shirt that says, I love Proxiphen on the front and on the back it will say, I love Bryan and Dr Proctor for giving me a full head of hair :whistle:

Jacob

Reaction score
Doctorhouse..you just gave me an idea- a Top 10 list that could be put on the back of a T-shirt. :whistle: