Just buzzed my head with no guard

G

antonio666 said:
why invest in avodart and do that,crazy,but you have brilliant head shape for it,good luck

because as CCS elaborates on, having good roots on the hairline in front is important to frame the face. even with my hair cut to stubble, i still have this hairline to frame my face. it is important imo.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Of course you realise now that as a bona fide chrome dome you'll have to start building some muscle, (the two go hand in hand of course :roll: ).
However now is the time to stock up on ranch dressing. :p

G

im not going to build any muscle and im not going to get a tan. a couple days in the sun should make my head match the restr of my body.

G

Me: I buzzed my head with no guard, shows pics
Girlfriend: I'm crying

lol

G

s.a.f said:
Of course you realise now that as a bona fide chrome dome you'll have to start building some muscle, (the two go hand in hand of course :roll: ).
However now is the time to stock up on ranch dressing. :p

ranch dressing feels nice on my chrome dome. it feels especially nice on my horseshoe

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im curious to know how your girl reacted to this Jay?

From the looks of your pics its almost is shaved down to bare skin. But you have the hairline to frame your face, so it should look decent...

G

blaze said:
Im curious to know how your girl reacted to this Jay?

From the looks of your pics its almost is shaved down to bare skin. But you have the hairline to frame your face, so it should look decent...

JayMan said:
Me: I buzzed my head with no guard, shows pics
Girlfriend: I'm crying

lol

Yes it does look decent. When she saw it in person she was like god why did you do that? But it wasn't a personal thing. She said she hates short hair/shaved heads on everybody.

I will admit that it doesn't look as good as when it's grown out. I think that you need more than a hairline to frame your face, you need a grown out hairline.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman im actually kinna inclined to disagree with u...or what you shoulda done, which is what ill do prolly for the hell of it is do a guard 0 on the sides and a 1 on the top. You still need to have "more length" on the top to trick peoples eyes into thinking you have more density up top and to reduce the contrast. I dont know i think you looked better with the guard 1 buzzcuts. Its a big diff but I looked way diff with my 1st buzzcut (guard 4/3) then I do with the one i swing these days (guard 1.5/1). Then again maybe its cuz the pics are so up close...do a shot further away and ill tell u what u think...ur zoomed into too much and all u see is stubble (which is sparse) so we cant see a good clean shot of the hairline.

Feyd

Reaction score
I think it looks good. But, you should reconsider working out. Without muscle you'll look like a neo-nazi skinhead.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now he looks like one of the thuggy guys that works at Pep Boys. (a joke).

I don't think that buzz is flattering on you personally Jaybo.